Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga's going blonde again?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Blade

​Yes , I'm Kerli Koiv and I'm on a Gaga forum :hor: buy my album Love is Dead on iTunes and stream Army of Love on youtube and spotify :hor: 

​I had no idea :hor:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ophelia

Gaga showed her real black hair month after I dyed mine raven black.

I'm platinum for a month now.

:saladga:

whatisgoingon

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

SEANGT

Gaga doesn't have to dye her real hair for anything. You could say that means she just feels like it and it means nothing, or you could say she feels like it so she's getting ready to come back to pop music. We can't really know. But I think she's probably feeling like being blonde again for the music. 

TimisaMonster

​When it comes to Gaga, I learned that it's always the """less excting" one, so it's for AHS :toofunny:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy she's doing AHS, but I'd die for a new song/video

​But filming is supposed to begin in July right? That's still 2 months away... :gum:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

antpats2

​Gaga doesn't work in patterns like that. I doubt she's starting a new era now. I'm not expecting a new era to start until spring 2016 or something. I know its hard to believe it but gaga is a human being and she just wanted to go blonde for the fun of it. It's kinda sad that she cant dye her hair or get her nails done anymore without fans speculating if a new era is upon us :smh: 

​You seem to be forgetting that Gaga said with this new manager she feels free to take things slowly and calmly.

There is no way she's starting a new era right now. 

​I considered it, but it seems unlikely that she'd be doing the same now. Back then Gaga had to keep momentum going since she was at her peak in media attention. Right now is quite the opposite. It make more sense to rest for now, do the tour and film AHS, and then pick up the pace once the show starts airing.

Don't get me wrong, it's probably feasible . But with the info we have right now about the state of the album and the schedule with AHS+C2C, it's just not likely to be happening right now.

​do you guys even know what it means to start a new era? starting a new era means the literal beginning of the era. When she begins dropping little hints here and there, studio pics, new outfits and hairstyles that match the upcoming music, etc. "starting a new era" doesnt mean that she is straight into promo and dropping a single. It just means that thes focusing more publicly on the next album. The BTW era began while the monster ball was still going, the ARTPOP era began while the BTWB was still running and the CTC era began while the artrave was still going. 

forslayage

I don't get why people complain about everything she does. If she wants blonde hair she can have it. It will look amazing on her in my opinion. :flutter:

Bette Davis

So excited :pray:

We are getting our girl back

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Carmex

more like just another mood change and she just feels like having blonde hair:hunty: don't overhype yourselves guys

​Gaga is always up to something.

TropicOfCANCER

like I can't remember the last time she bleached HER hair .... I think it was somewhere btw the BTW era and the BTW ball but I'm not sure 

why seddenly she feels the need to be the blonde pop icon again is it just a fashion choice or there is deeper scheme behind it :fat:

​she bleached her hair in Dec. 2013/Jan 2014 after going briefly from black to the splotchy green (i.e. the terry richardson photoshoot). it was blonde until about April/May until she dyed it back to black before the C2C era.

Ferrer Zorola

she's going blonde for hotel and probably for inspiration while she writes/records new songs 

LIFE IS GOOD

boyerased

She's shooting promotional images for ha next album so she needs to be blonde for versatility. :derpga:

FATCAT

more like just another mood change and she just feels like having blonde hair:hunty: don't overhype yourselves gays

​FIFY

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived