đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Emvee

That's incredibly ageist. So she likes to dress more maturely. Yeah, sometimes she makes herself look older. But why does older equal bad to you guys? Because you're reinforcing the negative societal connotation that comes with being older. 

It's like the reaction some people have when a white person dresses like a black person. "Why are you dressed like that, you're not black." 

Wait, unless old people are mad that Gaga is appropriating their culture and style. :lmao: then that would be bad. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

​

yes, very italian mother looking.

gbla5.jpg

​well obviously not in this pic.... 

Bradley

That's incredibly ageist. So she likes to dress more maturely. Yeah, sometimes she makes herself look older. But why does older equal bad to you guys? Because you're reinforcing the negative societal connotation that comes with being older. 

It's like the reaction some people have when a white person dresses like a black person. "Why are you dressed like that, you're not black." 

Wait, unless old people are mad that Gaga is appropriating their culture and style. :lmao: then that would be bad. 

I didn't mean that old = bad. What I was saying was that she could look young if she wanted to and by looking like this for her next era, it's going to benefit her career in a way. When you can look that beautiful, why not? The question is why would she even want to look old? If she takes that as an approach to fit the jazz era, I'm fine. But sometimes she looked old not as a personification but because of her inability to make the intention of the fashion clear. That's why she should start taking her looks seriously. Well actually I meant decent looks.

Like her Oscars and post-Grammy looks were not young but extremely beautiful. Those are also what I encourage.

Popo

She can look mature because it actually reflects in her music, unlike many of her peers :manicure: 

Archived