đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think we're still getting Till It Happens To You?

PartySick

Till It Happens to You still coming or?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we're still getting Till It Happens to You?

• Of course!
    • No, tbh
    • Idk what's going on

Featured Posts

Sizzily

When that documentary is released, someone will rip and we'll have it. I don't think we'll get it any other way.

One Banned Boi

PartySick

We're getting it, of course... They are holding the song as much as they can til closer to the Oscars season. They want it to be new and hip by that time, otherwise it is going to be forgotten and will less likely win (or even be nominated).

​I didn't even think about the Oscars...sad how they announced it so close to this year's Oscars. The steam will be well gone before next year's, especially since most of the song leaked already.

đź–¤

PartySick

When that documentary is released, someone will rip and we'll have it. I don't think we'll get it any other way.

​I just had another thought, too. Diane said there was a first verse not heard in the version that's in the movie. If we just get it from that we still won't have the full song :noparty:

đź–¤

AlexanderMagno

​I didn't even think about the Oscars...sad how they announced it so close to this year's Oscars. The steam will be well gone before next year's, especially since most of the song leaked already.

​Probably not. That's why the song hasn't been released. The song hasn't been heard by anyone but the fans (the movie doesn't seem like a blockbuster :emma: ), so I think they are trying to push the song and its promotion closer to the Oscars. Aside from us, who knows about it?

Sizzily

​I just had another thought, too. Diane said there was a first verse not heard in the version that's in the movie. If we just get it from that we still won't have the full song :noparty:

​I wish Diane would stop talking about it. She's hyping it like ARTPOP.

One Banned Boi

Archived