Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The original ARTPOP

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I think Gaga had an idea for ARTPOP's sound in 2011 and let us in on songs that were axed from it, or concept demos that were axed, after the label listened to it in 2012... if you recall, she had the label listen to the album years before release, and they clearly had alot of changes to make.

I think the decay of a blonde superstar theme was right, mixed in with addiction and things. Songs like Dope, Princess DIE, Stache & Cake Like Lady Gaga would all fit this theme..

I just thought it was interesting that she dipped into the theme and then just dumped it. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the original ARTPOP is not close to the one we got. Wonder if we will ever get to hear it :noparty: 

Stache was made for fun. So was CLLG. Dope was made after this apparent 'original ARTPOP'.

She has never really stopped exploring the idea of the rise and fall of the superstar. And it feels like something that will always be an element of her work, rather than an isolated album or era.

I think ARTPOP was always ARTPOP, ever changing, but never about anything other than her mantra.

Tommy Monster

I´m kinda glad she let the decay go, not a good theme for an album, it doesn´t have a good vibe tbh :shrug: 

Yeah knowing gaga who tends to change things all the time I bet the ARTPOP that we got was not the same as the original concept of it, at least not the music, maybe the image

and I bet it was way better than what we got, because she only needs like 6 or 8 months to make something good, like The Fame Monster, this album only took 6 months to make and it was a masterpiece, I bet ARTPOP could have been ready in like a year and released in 2012, but it was still too soon for that since the BTW era was still going because of the tour

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dorothy Gale

I´m kinda glad she let the decay go, not a good theme for an album, it doesn´t have a good vibe tbh :shrug: 

This, but I still wish she could've incorporated the Disney princess at a rave idea. 

Tommy Monster

This, but I still wish she could've incorporated the Disney princess at a rave idea. 

​Yes, the Disney princess sounded pretty cool :yes: 

Pure Adrenaline

the original ARTPOP is what u get on 11.11.2013 if it was different album then it wouldn't be called ARTPOP.... if u have a child and u picked the name Jenna but then it turns out the child is a boy not a girl u change the name .... u do not keep it the same 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tommy Monster

the original ARTPOP is what u get on 11.11.2013 if it was different album then it wouldn't be called ARTPOP.... if u have a child and u picked the name James but then it turns out the child is a boy not a girl u change the name .... u do not keep it the same 

​But she said she had the name before BTW even came out :shrug: but it´s right that the whole decay thing just doesn´t sound ARTPOP at all, so who knows...

Tove Lo

All I know is she always wanted Applause on the album. Lol

hop on that **** like a maniac

ShockPop

the original ARTPOP is what u get on 11.11.2013 if it was different album then it wouldn't be called ARTPOP.... if u have a child and u picked the name James but then it turns out the child is a boy not a girl u change the name .... u do not keep it the same 

​...but James is suitable if the child is born a boy. Did you confuse yourself?

There's a lot of Outtakes from ARTPOP that didn't make the cut, But maybe someday sooner or later we will get to hear them.

Pure Adrenaline

​...but James is suitable if the child is born a boy. Did you confuse yourself?

​yup

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived