Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Future Collab Partner: Known or Unknown?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Say Lady Gaga is collaborating with someone on her new album, personally I'd prefer it'd be an unknown like how Gaga did with Colby Odonis on Just Dance. I feel when it's a known popstar, managers and labels get in the way because the other popstar's manager and crew want things one way while the other star wants it the other way - such as with The Greatest Thing. Cher's people wanted it one way, Gaga wanted it another way, so they couldnt come to settle on a final idea for the song so they shelved it and then it leaked. A known popstar would be good for the charts possibly, but to maintain creative control of the song, I think Lady Gaga should collab with a relatively unknown person. Someone's who's sound and direction is still being established. There is a great Canadian girl making a few waves in Canadian pop music, her name is Andee, she's worked with Demi Lovato and recently Pink cowrote a song for her, she also worked with Sebastien from Canadian band Simple Plan. She's got a great voice and unique look, she's not your typical popstar. Her songs Sorries and Never Gone are fantastic. She's also recently expressed interest in working with Gaga saying 'Gaga is my dream collaboration.' If you're interested in hearing one of her songs, listen here: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer known

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Rather not have collabs but if there are; it would depend on the situation. If it's going to be an unknown; they better be good at what they do and bring something to the song. If the song is intended to be a single and be successful then a well known collab would be more understandable. 

RebeldeFaith

Someone she can perform with live like with Xtina and R. Kelly and don't let us expecting something that will never happen like with Beyonce. But at least we got a video.

Something something idk

Kermit

mmmmmmhmmmmm :awkney:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

wasn't kendrick lamar just establishing his career when him and gaga were going to collab? look how that turned out lol

RAMROD

Hmmm, from what I know so far,

Gaga will likely either working with super unknown but mad talented nobodies or famous even legendary stars that haven't doing major things for such a long time.

It is something like symbiotic thing, I guess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lego

wasn't kendrick lamar just establishing his career when him and gaga were going to collab? look how that turned out lol

Yeah I was gonna say this. Even less known artists have own people behind, who can screw everything up.

FreePalestine

Creyk

Don't we already know that she will collab with Adele anyway? 

Her songs shoot to the top of the charts with little promo so there won't be much to argue about

Archived