đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Miley Cyrus

PaperIz

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

i tthink most people hate that fact that it was chosen as the 3rd single and killed the era. I live it too though :flutter: my fave is 7 Things forever.

I thought Becky G was behind that whole mess :awkney: but that's another thread.

i like Miley in general. She's cool and funny. She doesn't deserve the hate

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

I thought Becky G was behind that whole mess :awkney: but that's another thread.

i like Miley in general. She's cool and funny. She doesn't deserve the hate

i was unaware becky g cursed it :giveup: aand I'm glad you think that. She got a whole mess of hate on here for quite some time

GloZell Green

Here's twenty six reasons why she got hate (#20 is the Miley situation)

I noticed that artist who feature or are featured in Becky G's stuff ended up flopping later on

1. Cody Simpson - What relevancy he had was gone after he released the song with Becky G

2. Cher Lloyd - "Oath" flopped, and "I Wish" is currently underperforming

3. Ke$ha - Featured in "Die Young" (Remix), "Warrior" tanked, Ke$ha checks herself into rehab

4. Jennifer Lopez - Appeared in "Becky On The Block" video, "Live It Up" flopped

5. Jessie J - Featured in "Excuse My Rude". "Alive" sold 30K first week, a huge drop from "Who You Are", which sold 105K first week

Is Becky G a walking curse?

So over the last 6 months, Becky has wreaked havoc on more people's lives and careers. New examples:

6. Britney Spears - Britney tweeted her, Britney Jean flopped

7. Austin Mahone - They did a collaboration together, Austin ended up with blood clots in his throat

8. will.i.am - They did a song together, #willpower flopped

9. X Factor USA - Simon Cowell called her a future star, the show bombed and ended up getting cancelled

10. Bonnie McKee - Becky appeared in the "American Girl" video, Bonnie's solo career flopped, her supporting tour slot gets canned due to Jonas Brothers splitting up

11. Dr. Luke - Massive backlash after essentially sending poor Ke$ha off to rehab

12. Justin Bieber - Justin tweeted her, legal issues surfaces

13. Kanye West - Kanye tweeted her, gets daily lashings from the public

14. The Wanted - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, their European tour gets cancelled and they announce their split

15. Ariana Grande - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, she ends up suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord

16. Katy Perry - Becky is Katy's supporting act, Katy's new single is not taking off

17. Karmin - Appeared together in "American Girl", their album tanks

18. Shakira - Becky attended Shakira's album party, her album is underperforming in English-speaking countries

19. Kelly Osbourne - Appeared together in "American Girl", she checks into food rehab

20. Miley Cyrus - Tweeted Becky multiple times, "Adore You" flopped, and she also ends up hospitalized

21. Jordin Sparks - Took a picture together, "Sparkles" underperformed, her third album is nowhere to be seen

22. Smurfs 2 - Becky did a song for the Smurfs 2 soundtrack, it underperformed and costed the studio millions of dollars

23. Pharrell Williams - Becky made a video for "Happy", the song is now falling on iTunes and costed a woman her life

24. Showers - Becky released her single "Showers", ATRLers reported their showers running out of water or slipping in their showers

25. Ciara - Performed at an event hosted by Becky, her album gets beaten by Jay-Z, ends up pregnant and ending her era

26. Naya Rivera - Took a picture together, breaks up her engagement with Big Sean, feud with Lea Michele and is now getting written off Glee

People also said she was on the set of the DWUW video to see how a video is done and that was one of the most catastrophic :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PaperIz

Here's twenty six reasons why she got hate (#20 is the Miley situation)

I noticed that artist who feature or are featured in Becky G's stuff ended up flopping later on

1. Cody Simpson - What relevancy he had was gone after he released the song with Becky G

2. Cher Lloyd - "Oath" flopped, and "I Wish" is currently underperforming

3. Ke$ha - Featured in "Die Young" (Remix), "Warrior" tanked, Ke$ha checks herself into rehab

4. Jennifer Lopez - Appeared in "Becky On The Block" video, "Live It Up" flopped

5. Jessie J - Featured in "Excuse My Rude". "Alive" sold 30K first week, a huge drop from "Who You Are", which sold 105K first week

Is Becky G a walking curse?

So over the last 6 months, Becky has wreaked havoc on more people's lives and careers. New examples:

6. Britney Spears - Britney tweeted her, Britney Jean flopped

7. Austin Mahone - They did a collaboration together, Austin ended up with blood clots in his throat

8. will.i.am - They did a song together, #willpower flopped

9. X Factor USA - Simon Cowell called her a future star, the show bombed and ended up getting cancelled

10. Bonnie McKee - Becky appeared in the "American Girl" video, Bonnie's solo career flopped, her supporting tour slot gets canned due to Jonas Brothers splitting up

11. Dr. Luke - Massive backlash after essentially sending poor Ke$ha off to rehab

12. Justin Bieber - Justin tweeted her, legal issues surfaces

13. Kanye West - Kanye tweeted her, gets daily lashings from the public

14. The Wanted - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, their European tour gets cancelled and they announce their split

15. Ariana Grande - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, she ends up suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord

16. Katy Perry - Becky is Katy's supporting act, Katy's new single is not taking off

17. Karmin - Appeared together in "American Girl", their album tanks

18. Shakira - Becky attended Shakira's album party, her album is underperforming in English-speaking countries

19. Kelly Osbourne - Appeared together in "American Girl", she checks into food rehab

20. Miley Cyrus - Tweeted Becky multiple times, "Adore You" flopped, and she also ends up hospitalized

21. Jordin Sparks - Took a picture together, "Sparkles" underperformed, her third album is nowhere to be seen

22. Smurfs 2 - Becky did a song for the Smurfs 2 soundtrack, it underperformed and costed the studio millions of dollars

23. Pharrell Williams - Becky made a video for "Happy", the song is now falling on iTunes and costed a woman her life

24. Showers - Becky released her single "Showers", ATRLers reported their showers running out of water or slipping in their showers

25. Ciara - Performed at an event hosted by Becky, her album gets beaten by Jay-Z, ends up pregnant and ending her era

26. Naya Rivera - Took a picture together, breaks up her engagement with Big Sean, feud with Lea Michele and is now getting written off Glee

People also said she was on the set of the DWUW video to see how a video is done and that was one of the most catastrophic :awkney:

omg that's something bizzare right there. Fear becky g

PaperIz

Miley is gonna be hosting snl on October 3rd! I'm totally expecting the lead single from M5/M6 whatever or Flamely Liprus soon!! Big Sean is featured on a song called "Tangerine" :awkney: Also she's apparently doing a lot of the production herself as well. 

PaperIz

I remember when Miley's thread had 200+ pages

it will be busy again after the vmas and when new music comes out. Right now is just like 6 pages of me :laughga:

PaperIz

The EP with the Flaming Lips is rumored to be called "Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Pets" :toofunny:Wayne described it as a true sadder version of Miley. I was personally hoping for a happy album after Bangerz. Also it has also been described as the opposite of a normal miley record.

• 4 months later...
PaperIz

Miley might be back with Liam and I can't believe I'm okay with this...trying to think of a new poll to add. Any ideas?

Creyk
On 2016. 01. 04. at 5:05 PM, PaperIz said:

Miley might be back with Liam and I can't believe I'm okay with this...trying to think of a new poll to add. Any ideas?

It's not okay that she is back with him. She should be locked up in a basement making songs that actually chart, not mingling with random dudes :koons:

She really should be more driven. :saladga:

PaperIz
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

It's not okay that she is back with him. She should be locked up in a basement making songs that actually chart, not mingling with random dudes :koons:

She really should be more driven. :saladga:

She did the whole driven thing when she was 16 and made the disney channel millions of dollars lol. I think it's good for her to have fun and make stuff she's proud of. The whole point of the Dead Petz album was to not be about the charts. Plus she already has had 5 number 1 albums and 6 top 10 singles. I'm hoping with Liam she'll refocus on more pop oriented stuff. That's probably the only reason I'm okay with it, plus I want her to be happy 

Creyk
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

She did the whole driven thing when she was 16 and made the disney channel millions of dollars lol. I think it's good for her to have fun and make stuff she's proud of. The whole point of the Dead Petz album was to not be about the charts. Plus she already has had 5 number 1 albums and 6 top 10 singles. I'm hoping with Liam she'll refocus on more pop oriented stuff. That's probably the only reason I'm okay with it, plus I want her to be happy 

I know that. And Dead Petz was a good album but it's sad that because it was for free, there is no era, nothing to promote. I want to watch her tv performances and great moments! Like her hands of love perf of ellen was so good.

I wish she was Driven again, she's too young to give up.

I personally dont care if shes happy, I just want her to be successful

PaperIz
17 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I know that. And Dead Petz was a good album but it's sad that because it was for free, there is no era, nothing to promote. I want to watch her tv performances and great moments! Like her hands of love perf of ellen was so good.

I wish she was Driven again, she's too young to give up.

I personally dont care if shes happy, I just want her to be successful

Me too, but I think the public's hatred of her and they way they criticized her so openly has affected her a lot. I mean for Can't Be Tamed she didn't even tour in the US because of her disdain for the media. I think she's tired of playing their game, you know? When she performs people tear her apart for the way she does it even to attacking her for wearing braids. BRAIDS! It's ridiculous imo and I see why she went this route for this album. I don't think she's given up, but merely taken a detour. I expect her to come back with a pop album after this or even a country or rock inspired album.

• 3 weeks later...
PaperIz

Glad Miley is happy being back with Liam, but I don't like him still lol. Anyways Miley keeps posting about wanting the old miley back on instagram, she's growing her hair out and she's back with liam. I think she'll find a way to look like her old self but still keep her new image. I hope at least because I love fun free miley :flutter:

Archived