💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do monsters really feel about Gaga not showing support for LGBT lately?

ARTPOPchamp

Where is the LGBT Support?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lady Gaga Go Back to Showing Support for LGBT?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't care.

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

This might have been posted before but I haven't been able to find the thread. Lately Lady Gaga hasn't shown much support for the gay community. During ARTPOP, she didn't show much support and hasn't tweeted much about what's going in the LGBT world.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you hope with LG5 she has a song with a message for the LGBT? 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

She's shown plenty of support for LGBT and other issues. I don't think she needs to target LGBT issues above all else. 

Pure Adrenaline

it feels refreshing :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Yanko

"Do you hope with LG5 she has a song with a message for the LGBT? "

no i want a ne theme please we already have born this way

SissyFromSpace

She literally tarnished and damaged her ****ing reputation during the BTW era because of her voice for gay rights. People dont want to buy her music because shes a GAY ARTIST. You're going to sit here and say she hasn't done enough for the LGBT community as of recent? are you ****ing kidding me?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Chic

I'm ready for her to speak more about transgenderism. Really, the only thing she said about it was in Born This Way when she said "transgendered" which is incorrect terminology :awkney:

Brooke Hoegan

if she has to talk about it all the time like in the beginning of BTW era, I'd rather she didn't talk about it AT ALL :wtf:

also, she can have empowering song without it being so obviously aimed at LGBT

I thought we would get something that universal in 2011 but we got BTW instead :manicure:

she could be less clumsy and literal with lyrics with her next one, but I can already sense how it'll end... :emma:

AM98GJ

She's done enough in the past to make me sure that she's always going to be there for us, she doesn't have to be speaking about it at every opportunity for me to know she cares 

Tropico

Omg let's NOT.

She's spoken out about this topic enough to last a decade. It isn't a big deal at all that she doesn't tweet about it all the time. She knows we know that she loves the LGBT community.

And she even spoke about it at artRAVE. 

I doubt that she's gonna give us a long rant about gays after performing Anything Goes live tho. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived