💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Talks About Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and Kanye West

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

​i agree about blank space, but how does it sounds like born to die, and how does style sounds like lana del ray or lorde?

​Taylor Swift's songwriting on 1989 was influenced by Lana and production wise Blank Space is totally influenced by Born To Die/Royals. I'm fine with artists being influenced by other artists, I write songs and I'm influenced by other artists. I just have an issue with Taylor Swift and her fans acting like she is doing something "new" with 1989 when it's just like everything else if not more watered down.

AbuHassan1992

​Taylor Swift's songwriting on 1989 was influenced by Lana and production wise Blank Space is totally influenced by Born To Die/Royals. I'm fine with artists being influenced by other artists, I write songs and I'm influenced by other artists. I just have an issue with Taylor Swift and her fans acting like she is doing something "new" with 1989 when it's just like everything else if not more watered down.

​lol I don't see how it sounds like born to die. if anything, it sounds like tennis court and not royals

The only Taylor song that sounds anything like Lana or Lorde is "Wildest Dreams".  That is very Lana reminiscent.  But Blank Space?  Wtf?

Yanko

Not only did she suggest that West stop “looking for justice†at awards shows (because that’s like “finding a needle in a haystackâ€)

:tea: 

yASSsss

etvciWu.gif

​what the hell is she doing in this gif :air: 
sticking her finger in her butt? :air: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

:air:

If going against the norm means to write songs about your fifty shades of ex-lovers and releasing an album that sounds like H&M background music, I guess Taylor is the best at going against the norm

etvciWu.gif

Bnmbyjjbcdgim cdgil :air:

ByeBye49

:air:

If going against the norm means to write songs about your fifty shades of ex-lovers and releasing an album that sounds like H&M background music, I guess Taylor is the best at going against the norm

etvciWu.gif

​Where is that gif from? :rip:  

JeffSwift

​

Going against the norm is not following in the footsteps of all other pop stars who sing about partying and s-x while looking like teenage prostitutes.

Taylor is an emotional songwriter who writes about love and heartbreak. Sadly, in today's world that is "against the norm".

​KING/QUEEN OF THE WORLD. ILYSM

LoveandMagic

​

Going against the norm is not following in the footsteps of all other pop stars who sing about partying and s-x while looking like teenage prostitutes.

Taylor is an emotional songwriter who writes about love and heartbreak. Sadly, in today's world that is "against the norm".

​That's basically what I got out of what Madonna was saying in regard to Taylor. Taylor is certainly attractive but doesn't come off as s-xual. She's practically a nun by today's standards.

I also agree with what she is saying about Miley. Miley's behavior doesn't shock me because I know a lot of teens/very young adults who exhibit similar behavior. Miley is also in the entertainment industry, where she was raised, so that adds to her wanting to explore her identity as a person and an artist. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived