💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reincarnate into a gay black man in March 28th 2100

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Does anybody have the interview where Gaga says she will reincarnate into a gay black man? I think it was from the born this way era. Anyway I think do you think she'll be fabulous and gaga still? I can see her looking like asiel (her backup dancer) on her next life. I can imagine her shashaying her way through talent shows and shading the other gays in school. 

SissyFromSpace

it was from the monsterball dvd

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Gaga Ate My Ass

Hmmm perhaps Gaga is actually a gay black man trapped in a straight womans body? 

RainingOnMe

Hmmm perhaps Gaga is actually a gay black man trapped in a straight womans body? 

​your avi :rip:   

Gaga Ate My Ass

Gonna tell my gay grandson to keep an eye out for Gagas next reincarnation form in the early 2100s.  pSGjoe7.jpg

Gaga Ate My Ass

isnt Asiel her only straight dancer tho

Hes the gayest of them all. Gaga and him were in a bath tub together in Dubai. I'm prrtty aure she wouldnt let a straight man in the same tub/tiny pool with her.

Hes the gayest of them all. Gaga and him were in a bath tub together in Dubai. I'm prrtty aure she wouldnt let a straight man in the same tub/tiny pool with her.

​i thought there was an interview where he said he was straight :huh: maybe it's another dancer 

Blake

isnt Asiel her only straight dancer tho

​Asiel isn't straight. :flop:

Archived