Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I wonder where she'll be by the end of her career

​I think she'll be first tbh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​and you know this how? :huh: 

Because she sold 30 millions album at the very best Xfactor and many other sources says 140,000,000 singles sold. They just inflated the number

monketsharona

Nana Mouskouri is well known by French people.She's the favorite of my grandmother ^^

She was slaying Europe when Madonna was probably still baby ^^

Brooke Hoegan

she is 11th tho ?  :awkney:

those who made the list obviously doesn't know how you count tied #s on rankings  :fail:

Mariano

Rihanna's numbers are no way 240M  but I get ur going by official reports...   Rihanna is at 200M at most. 

ShockPop

Gaga already half way to Madonna's total in such a short period of time and without the benefit of 1980's/1990's physical sales numbers (aka no internet rip-offs).

No wonder Madge is pooping her pants.

Kayla

The fact that Gaga is on that list with such prominent and influential people is astonishing. I'm so proud of her! In less than 10 years she's up there with people who've been doing this for decades. Our girl is one who will be remembered as a Legend.

Houdini

Gaga already half way to Madonna's total in such a short period of time and without the benefit of 1980's/1990's physical sales numbers (aka no internet rip-offs).

No wonder Madge is pooping her pants.

​thanks to digital songs that cost 1$. If we count only albums, Madonna sold 200 million with 20 albums and Gaga 27 with 5 albums

Judas Oyster

And yet GaGa is from 2009. Based on the year she would have been the highest within our generation of music :P

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived