Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still can't believe that Jewels & Drugs is on ARTPOP.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I can't at you guys hating it so much. It's actually very dope in its own way if you really try to appreciate it.

FYI: My brother didn't like 90% of ARTPOP but when Jewels N' Drugs came in, he was like: "Now this is what I call a song!"

This version of instrumental might make you like the song a little more. I like to imagine this song as an intro at her tour while she emerges from beneath the stage and huge amount of insane light rays shine upon her, it's really cool this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHp44u2PXg

its funny.. i half strongly agree and half strongly disagree

the first half of the song is so sick and so cool i love it!!! the second half of the song is so trash and lags on

ive never heard a song before that i loved part of it so much and hated part of it so much :awkney:

Bradley

its funny.. i half strongly agree and half strongly disagree

the first half of the song is so sick and so cool i love it!!! the second half of the song is so trash and lags on

ive never heard a song before that i loved part of it so much and hated part of it so much :awkney:

I think that second half isn't as good as the first half but to me it's still pretty good. Like honestly.

Duella Dvil

I love it, it's way more badass and boppy than the annoying Donatella. :ohwell:

:applause:

Dope is so underrated. You don't have to be a pothead to relate to it. :emo:

My addiction wasn't pot, that is her metaphor for c-----e. Because that is something she's struggled with. Think of dope as being your struggle not weed and... Bam. The drunken cries... Aww how it hurts

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Cody Draco

My addiction wasn't pot, that is her metaphor for c-----e. Because that is something she's struggled with. Think of dope as being your struggle not weed and... Bam. The drunken cries... Aww how it hurts

:hug:

Duella Dvil

:hug:

Its up there with Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night, and TEOG on my favorite songs. These songs, I feel them in me like these tracks are written with my bleeding heart, and every time I hear them I come a little closer to healing, my glory, the night.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived