💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When do you think Gaga+T will get married?

Urban

Featured Posts

inb4 she gets married on mean girls day (October 3rd) which is a saturday this year.

Spyro the Dragon

Miranda Sings

On November 11, the anniversary of ARTPOP, she'll gather with close friends and family in a beautiful ceremony. Right as she is to say "I do", Maikeeb will come out and kill Taylor, while Gaga screams, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LETTING ME FLOP, GAYS!" Tony Bennett will then come out, and Gaga will marry him and vow to sing jazz forever.

migamiga

Since it seems like she's taking it easier this year- possibly sometime in 2015. The only real commitment she has is the C2C tour, but that's nothing compared to the schedule she use to deal with. I'd say ideally for their schedules probably this year. Probably when the cast of Chicago Fire is on hiatus too- idk when that is. Then they could do their honeymoon too and then be set to release her next album

On November 11, the anniversary of ARTPOP, she'll gather with close friends and family in a beautiful ceremony. Right as she is to say "I do", Maikeeb will come out and kill Taylor, while Gaga screams, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LETTING ME FLOP, GAYS!" Tony Bennett will then come out, and Gaga will marry him and vow to sing jazz forever.

iconic

YAAS

Dean Winchester

Sometime this year! Most likely this summer  :yes: And then i think she'll go into a hiatus for the rest of 2015 to spend time with Taylor and write new music, then she will come out with a new album in 2016  

Archived