Wendy Williams speaks about Gagas engagement in her show

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true that her husband had a s-x tape with a man?  :lana:

:sharon:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Haha she was actually being nice for a second but then had to insult her career :rip:

but you guys have to see it how it is... most of the GP literally have no clue about ARTPOP in the first place, someone who isn't really a fan easily sees that Gaga hasn't really been around musically, therefore concludes that her career "may or may not be over, i'm not sure".  Gaga will prove everyone wrong herself. 

Don't be so pressed.  Wendy isn't that bad. 

I don't understand why she talks **** on someone who is much more successful than her self?

Like learn so manners and come back with some actual talent boo. 

b-plz.gif

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Weasel

How lame, ugh why do people say she is over ALL THE TIME, I'm so over it. Bitch show me the receipts of albums that sold more than ARTPOP since it was released because I doubt there's many. 

AquaFire Witch

Good point. WW is a critic and there are many like her so take a number Wendy, Gaga doesn’t really care.

And what else is Wendy gonna do to get attention? She is just a host of a silly show.

Interlude

Choke on that tea boo  :coffee:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived