💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you like a Gaga/Ariana colab on Album 6?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I think they're voices would go really well together, Gaga sings lower and Ariana sings higher but they both have a feminine voice so it would sounds beauftiful mixed together + they both have strong voices so it'd sound beautfiul. I also think the song would be good lyrically. Gaga is a great songwriter and has good ones on her team and Ariana, while not much of a song writer, defintiely knows how to pick the best of the best as both Yours Truly and My Everything are well written albums and Ari knew how to pick the best material. She also seems so interested in doing unique concepts and would be open to Gagas unique ideas. All we need now is a great producer.

So to reiterate, I think they should colab because:

1. Their voices would go very well together

2. The lyrics would be interesting conceptually and would be well written

What do you think? Would you like to see them colab?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Vocally, i think they would be great together, but i think too many collabs on LG6 is gonna make her look like as if she's irrelevant and trying to rely on others to become relevant (like jessie j or ariana herself)

Born To Slay

Vocally, i think they would be great together, but i think too many collabs on LG6 is gonna make her look like as if she's irrelevant and trying to rely on others to become relevant (like jessie j or ariana herself)

What other colabs does she have?

And she shouldn't avoid colabs for that reason, she should just do whatever produces the best album.

So you're asking Gaga to sell her soul to a basic? I'll pass. :reductive:

She's not basic tho

no

Why not?

Archived