💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Fashion Police" Go Gaga for Lady Gaga's Grammys Gown

Desperado

Featured Posts

Desperado

The Fashion Police are gaga over Lady Gaga's red carpet look at the Grammys.
In the above exclusive bonus clip, the panel discusses Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's red carpet appearance!  They all agreed that this sleek look is not Gaga's signature style, especially for the Grammys, but they thought she totally rocked it. Giuliana Rancic pointed out, "She probably had like a rocket ready to go, but then she was like, 'I'm going in with Tony, let me just tone it down.'"
Kathy Griffin loved everything about this duo exclaiming, "I feel like she's sort of looking out for him with this dress and he adores her and she does all the talking, and they make beautiful music, and when they pose together it's kind of like she's holding him up. Old people hate to fall."

http://www.eonline.com/shows/fashion_police/news/624324/the-fashion-police-are-obsessed-with-lady-gaga-and-tony-bennett-as-a-couple-see-the-hilarious-bonus-clip

Vernier

While that is nice, they didn't talk about her on the main ep at all :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RAMROD

Well ofc they does, Joan no longer there :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

She loved Gaga tho lol they were friends

:teehee:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i actually watched the episode on tv and i was very pressed that they didn't talk about her on it at all...  :roll:  idk why they didnt show this it was cute 

Archived