Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is more important to you?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Do you want Gaga to do something you want as an entertainer or do you want her to do what she wants as an artist? Should she do a little of both?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so please don't ostracize people for stating them.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

whatever makes her happy, as long as it's good :madge:

So you'd rather her do what she wants as an artist? What if it's something you don't like? You don't mind?

Pure Adrenaline

#FreeThArtist

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Sugarfall

Obviously I want her to do what I like, but it's not like I can force her in any way :laughga: She does what she wants and I like (or don't like) it :shrug:

I don't think there's any reason the two (artist and entertainer) should be mutually exclusive; unless there's some attributes to "entertainer" that I'm missing :sweat:

Haroon

I'd want Gaga to do whatever she wants :laughga: If I like what she does then I'll listen to it and purchase it, if I don't like what she does then I won't listen to it and I won't purchase it :shrug:

Tropico

I want her to do what makes her happy. Because when she's happy, she makes good music. So, it's a win/win situation :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

So you'd rather her do what she wants as an artist? What if it's something you don't like? You don't mind?

what a tricky question :madge:

What she wants is what i want  :monsterpaw:

OpusDiaboli666

It's more important to me that she does what she wants to do as an artist. Of course it would be nice for me if she did things that I wanted her to do as an entertainer, but I value her happiness more than that :yes:

Me too..her happiness is the most important

I don't think there's any reason the two (artist and entertainer) should be mutually exclusive; unless there's some attributes to "entertainer" that I'm missing :sweat:

This isn't about the two being mutually exclusive. It's about what fans desire from her by two perspectives. People like to be entertained by music, performance, and etc. However, other people appreciate artistry from an artist. One may not like every painting at a museum, but one can walk by them and appreciate what the artist was trying to say as a passive observer or as an avid admirer. The same could be said for those who appreciate music for what it is. However, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with either since we all started as observers at some point before we became admirers. So one had to see something they liked or were entertained by an artist's work to draw them in.

I'm oblivious about her happiness level - she said she was unhappy during a lot of her previous eras yet she created amazing things while in them. I just want her to make music that I can enjoy, even if it is a major flop, at least it should be enjoyable not like jazz which I just can't listen to.

Artistry is also irrelevant in a way, if something it too artsy but without real substance (like a lot of ARTPOP songs) then she just comes off as a pretentious person. No one wants that

geopang

I wanr her to do whatever she wants to do. I'll always buy her music and watch her tour. She never dissapoints anyway.

Archived