💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga With Red Hair for her Next Era?

HANZ

Featured Posts

RAMROD

If she ever goes red I'd rather see her go with a Shirley Manson or Emma Stone shade of red.

She have been there.

Shirley-shirley-manson-26266435-400-458.

Lady-Gaga-Red-Long-Hairstyles-2013.jpg

Emma-Stone-square_1_590_590_90.jpg

lady-gaga-gallery.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

She have been there.

Shirley-shirley-manson-26266435-400-458.

Lady-Gaga-Red-Long-Hairstyles-2013.jpg

Emma-Stone-square_1_590_590_90.jpg

lady-gaga-gallery.jpg

IDK...I feel like her hair in the second pic is not as vibrant as Shirley's, and the RS pic is more of a strawberry blonde. Basically what I was trying to say is that I'd like to see her with a true red that isn't full on Ronald McDonald/Lil the Dancer.

but I don't really think red hair would look good on Gaga

I think she'd have to chill out on the darkness /thickness of her eyebrows, do her makeup simple, not too garish and keep herself pale to look 'right' as a redhead. I think she could possibly pull it off, but she'd have to commit to it.

monsterdreams

Perhaps... Although I'd like to see blue as well

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

No. It's not dark brown. It's lighter. We haven't seen her natural hair hue since 2007. :noparty:

001.JPG

She also sported her natural hair at the Buffalo, Chicago, Lisbon etc. artRAVE & many Cheek To Cheek appearances

Pain of fame1

pls no. I want the undyed natural hair (she usually dyes her real hair black) and blonde wigs for it.

Black is her real hair. I mean she sometimes dyes it pitch black, but if not, that's her hair

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I want her to have a red wig since she's never really had one, she's only really done orange. But I want brunette and black hair for next era, she looks the best with that colour. Or teal/aqua blue :sis:

Archived