đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella Versace natural makeover edit

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as your edits go, I think they're decent. You softened her up a little which I like. It's a hard starting point. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Gianni Versace

It's nice. I liked that you removed the greasy botox shine on her forehead :lmao::rip:

thanks 

she looked like she slapped cooking oil on her forehead

Gianni Versace

As far as your edits go, I think they're decent. You softened her up a little which I like. It's a hard starting point. 

Nothing really can fix the plastic surgery disaster..

this is a facial reconstruction edit rather than just skin/makeup/accesories that i made:

LugPgXI.jpgr0sfDPc.jpg

Vernier

This looks like what a mortician would do when trying to make a corpse presentable for an open casket funeral.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RebeldeFaith

I like it. She looks very different.

The only thing I would recommend you to fix is her neck in the area where you edited her ear. It looks kinda skinny and unreal.

But for the rest, good job!!!

Something something idk

Is it possible to soften her jawline making her appear less masculine? Also, maybe consider removing the sharp eyeliner, opting for a simpler soft/smoky eye to help soften the face as well. 

We're all Stronger Together!

This looks like what a mortician would do when trying to make a corpse presentable for an open casket funeral.

ohmygod  :rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived