đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, nothereforgaga said:

where did you read that they settled everything? :O

i saw that she wasnt signing with him anymore? 

It was on one of those news sites. I'll have to find it. They were probably miss informed

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boobtank

What's gonna happen with Coco now that this has happened. She said she's not signing with him and called him a chump. It's literally one step forward seven steps back with AB :saladga:

I know. Like ****. I had a feeling this was gonna happen, except I was expecting beef. 

inuborg
6 hours ago, Hexxx said:

It was on one of those news sites. I'll have to find it. They were probably miss informed

Quite the opposite happened, unfortunately. RZA exposed the **** out of the good sis :(

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Oh Azealia gurl.

Well at least he still wants her to succeed and everything. 

Just when things look like they're starting to go well, they go horrendously wrong.

btchplz.gif

I get Azealia always wanting to be herself and do what she wants to do, I relate. However, literally being just straight up rude to people and attacking people who want you to do well is just unbelievable behaviour. I love Azealia's work but I can't say she's deserving of much future success. She has talent by the bucket loads but that's simply not enough to be successful. I hope she can somehow recover from this but I think it might be over for her now. She's burnt so many bridges and has such a bad reputation that she's screwed.

I hope she continues making music and finds some producers that she actually works well with (in music and relationship wise) but I know if I was a producer I would not touch her with a barge pole, which is really sad to say.

inuborg
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Just when things look like they're starting to go well, they go horrendously wrong.

btchplz.gif

I get Azealia always wanting to be herself and do what she wants to do, I relate. However, literally being just straight up rude to people and attacking people who want you to do well is just unbelievable behaviour. I love Azealia's work but I can't say she's deserving of much future success. She has talent by the bucket loads but that's simply not enough to be successful. I hope she can somehow recover from this but I think it might be over for her now. She's burnt so many bridges and has such a bad reputation that she's screwed.

I hope she continues making music and finds some producers that she actually works well with (in music and relationship wise) but I know if I was a producer I would not touch her with a barge pole, which is really sad to say.

Apparently she's cut a deal with RZA's friend and still got a record deal? idk who knows. 

La Rosalia

I do not expect that we will get a quality project like 1991/BWET (or even Fantasea) again.

She is done for good this time. I hope that she gets the help she desperately needs.

nothereforgaga

It just seems weird to me that this hotel that is literally full with security cameras did not have this on tape? Azealia said that Russell would buy the tapes and maybe he did. 

About Coco, I still think it's coming. The film is already done and RZA kept bringing it up when he talked to TMZ about the incident. 

I can't believe people hate Barely Legal. Like how?? 

13 minutes ago, nothereforgaga said:

soo she released the HQ version of the rihanna demo, i love it just wish it was longer!

I like it! I think she's gonna finish it for Business & Pleasure

• 2 weeks later...
inuborg

Im so over her. This is why she deserves all the bad things that happen to her.

boobtank

I've definitely unfollowed her for the last time. Goodbye Azealia, it was nice stanning whilst it lasted. Someone PM me when she actually drops some music, I'll download illegally. Thanks x 

• Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived