Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm drifting away from Gaga

LikeJesusSaid

Featured Posts

Bradley

It's natural, I do listen to other artists too sometimes, but I never leave Gaga, she always gains my interest over other artists.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

I find it sad that so many "fans" only love and obsess over Gaga when she is catering to them.

How? We're supposed to love and obsess over music we don't like or care about? :wtf:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

MANiDONTCURE

She'll always be my fave but I listen to other artists and there's some months where I get into another artists and don't listen to her. So don't worry it's okay for change :)

lavenderblondee

It's OK.  There's nothing set in stone that Gaga has to be your #1, 2, or 3 priority in music.

giskardsb

Me too. She gives 0 ****s for her pop fans these days :coffee:

I'm sure you all would be happier with a blackout.

I dont get people who are on GGD often but "havent listened to a Gaga song since 2013." How does that even happen and why do you choose a Lady Gaga fan forum as a form of communication/news?

I listen to lots of other artists, but Gaga comes up on shuffle a couple times a day. I have a lot of ****ing remixes :smh:

This whole "i feel less connected to Gaga cause i listen to other artists" mentality is very dramatic.

I listen to so many artists and I think there's nothing wrong with that?! :yes: Just because she's my favorite artist, it doesn't mean that I only listen to her music.

Some days I feel more connected to her than other days.. It's normal. 

Archived