Featured Posts

sarahb

We over a--lyse her tweets for any hints for her next album  :fan: 

Let the theories, speculations and fake instrumentals begin!  :popcorn:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crownlessking

I'm just gonna have my own little ARTPOP rave every day and watch interviews and live with my life with Gaga's message.
And look for clues, #littledetectives

The worst thing is that I had my hopes up for Gypsy getting a video till yesterday :noparty:

I really don't know, I'm so sad that so much time and possibilities is wasted because stupid management and **** like that, the entertainment and art world is just so much cooler with Gaga in it

She seems very focused on her new album now, and she has tons of great material written for ARTPOP and Act 2 so I really hope the next one will come out sooner than we think

At least in 2012 we had born this way ball..Now we have nothing  :(

We don't have nothing because we're still in the cheek to cheek era, she even has some interviews and stuff lined up for the upcoming weeks ahead  :)

Fiona Apple

We don't have nothing because we're still in the cheek to cheek era, she even has some interviews and stuff lined up for the upcoming weeks ahead  :)

Well...Cheek to cheek is not a real era or a real tour.No music videos,no singles,the tour is just some shows every now and then,the music is not hers it's just some old covers..I mean I like Cheek to cheek but it's not like a real album.

Katie14

Sometimes I think I am too dependent on Gaga as my source of entertainment and excitement. It's times like these (blackouts) when I realize how mundane and empty my life really is.

What do we do from here

Come onto GGD and see endless boring and repetitive threads saying the next album is going to be ------------ etc  :rip:

SlaeUrAnus

Sometimes I think I am too dependent on Gaga as my source of entertainment and excitement. It's times like these (blackouts) when I realize how mundane and empty my life really is.

Me too.

In my messy era.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Same...

Katie14

Me too.

Same...

Its kind of sad really. I think I have sort of an addictive personality and Gaga is almost like a d--g to me. Following  her career fills a hole that my life does not provide. Its good in a way because being a Gaga fan isn’t harmful like being addicted to alcohol or other d--gs would be but, its still a band aid. Focusing on her allows me to not focus on my own life and my own problems. She is a distraction.  Maybe this sounds sort of ridiculous and you guys can’t really relate exactly, but this is honestly how I see myself as a fan. I don't think its particularly healthy.

Also, on top of that, nobody in my real life even knows I am a Gaga fan. So there is this huge portion of my life( which probably shouln't be such a huge portion) that I can't talk about with anyone I am close to. This distances me from people because I feel like I am hiding a secret. The reason why i don't tell anyone is because I am embarrassed by how obsessed I am. I am afraid people won't understand and this it is weird and abnormal to have such a connection to a pop star.

Steccazero

pls get into this ***uettery

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Its kind of sad really. I think I have sort of an addictive personality and Gaga is almost like a d--g to me. Following  her career fills a hole that my life does not provide. Its good in a way because being a Gaga fan isn’t harmful like being addicted to alcohol or other d--gs would be but, its still a band aid. Focusing on her allows me to not focus on my own life and my own problems. She is a distraction.  Maybe this sounds sort of ridiculous and you guys can’t really relate exactly, but this is honestly how I see myself as a fan. I don't think its particularly healthy.

Also, on top of that, nobody in my real life even knows I am a Gaga fan. So there is this huge portion of my life( which probably shouln't be such a huge portion) that I can't talk about with anyone I am close to. This distances me from people because I feel like I am hiding a secret. The reason why i don't tell anyone is because I am embarrassed by how obsessed I am. I am afraid people won't understand and this it is weird and abnormal to have such a connection to a pop star.

I myself have an obsession disorder and have had once since I can remember, Gaga is the same exact thing to me as she is to you. I live through her almost because I don't like to deal with real life. My family gets annoyed with it big time I can tell, and its probably because half of what I talk about is Gaga related. I have always loved Gaga but when my mother passed away two years ago and that's where my obsession really started. Gaga is my safe place, and a comfort that I can no longer find in the real world. I feel like mine love is also unhealthy, but I can't help it. Without her I would feel alone, she has helped me battle depression and saved my life multiple times.  I owe everything to her. 

Archived