💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do we do from here?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

The artRAVE tour has finished therefore the era has finished :emo:

I guess there is Cheek to Cheek, but not all fans are hung up on it :noparty:

No new music/project till Gaga says something. However it gives her time to rest and hopefully all her struggles subside.

Oh well, I guess i'll just type in 'Lady Gaga' on Google every day and see what the great sis is up to.

Hopefully we get studio version of Partynauseaous :party:

In my messy era.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

We do what every other fanbase in the world does when the artist has finished their era, we wait for new music. 
Gaga fans act like 1/2 years between albums is a long time  :deadbanana: Try being a fan of people who release a new album every 5 years..

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Haroon

Why google Gaga and see what she's up to when we have the News forum :omgexcited:

I guess just listen to other music and discuss possibilities for the next era and things that occurred previously :shrug: A part of me thinks that tiny clues will tide us over here and there, if not hints that we've created out of thin air :rofl:

Why google Gaga and see what she's up to when we have the News forum :omgexcited:

I guess just listen to other music and discuss possibilities for the next era and things that occurred previously :shrug: A part of me thinks that tiny clues will tide us over here and there, if not hints that we've created out of thin air :rofl:

x100000000000000

SlaeUrAnus

We do have a tendency to cause hype so It would not surprise me if some fans make up information :laughga:

In my messy era.

La Primavera

Omg this feels like 2012 all over again :emma:

I guess we just wait and in the meantime try checking out some new artists. :shrug:

RAMROD

Back to real life

shopping.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

2012 teas

:emma:

well we should watch c2c stuff

grammy will announce nominations soon that will be fun :emma: 

Archived