Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you remember what you were doing when Gaga announced ARTPOP?

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The announcement in July or when she posted her tat?

the official announcement through LM.COM

SO july

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Jonathanholland

I was on an holiday in Nepal when I had internet for the first time in 6 days. I looked at GGD, not expecting anything because of her black out, and saw that beautiful picture of Gaga and the announcement. Couldn't be happier  :flutter:

Before there was love, there was silence

Luckystef8

I had just woken up and I was on the toilet checking my email on my phone and there was the newsletter with everything lol

darkgaga

I just arrived in Turkey for my holiday and as soon as I had WIFI I recieved a message from my cousin that I had to go to Gagas facebook page! Then I went crazy:P

I had just moved in my hotel room and I was checking the local news on my iPad and it had the announcment there. On the news. In Lithuania. SLAY :legend:

I freaked out soooo much!

:giveup:

super ultra

omg I was reading pre-ARTPOP era stuffs on Gagapedia :cryga: you read minds

I'd just woken up and then I'd seen the ARTPOP pic on lm.com ( :flop: ) or facebook, I don't remember and I was in shock 

I was on the way to an amusement park, on my birthday. I checked the time on my phone and saw the notification and I screamed so loud that my dad nearly swerved the car :toofloppy:

Jesse Pinkman

I just gotten home from work and I was having a terrible day. I logged on to GGD and saw the thread about DJWS hyping a party and a possible announcement.

Then I remember the first picture surfacing of her in the silver dress. Then the promo picture and announcement came and I remember just freaking out and going from sad to ecstatic.

It's science, bitch

Not much, I remmeber it was a hot summers day and I was just in from work, checked digital spy and it was the main headline.

Archived