💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Be honest, are you happy about the C2C era?

Bambino

326 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy about the C2C era?

• Yes. I'm happy because Gaga seems to be happy. Who cares if jazz isn't my thing?
    • No. Jazz isn't my thing and I'm not gonna pretend that I'm enjoying this era just because Gaga is enjoying it.
    • Indifferent. I'm just gonna wait for her next era.

Featured Posts

To be honest, this era just seems like a side era for me. It's like another BTW transitioning to AP blackout for me.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

Where is the option " I love both Jazz and Gaga , slay me Kween #BuyC2C" ?

your missing #buyC2C20copies lol

The Child

Indifferent. I'm just gonna wait for her next era.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

edit: Born this way had more promo than any other album in history :thetea:

Ok let me be clear, C2C had more promo than the previous era  :fan:

Diamond Heart

I'm enjoying it. I'm actually surprised by how much I like Cheek To Cheek, I mean I thought I was gonna like it but not this much :P

Its nice seeing Gaga just relaxing and having fun too, she seems much more content with her life and I'm happy for her :) 

I think this is just a mini era anyways, and it will bridge the gap between the next pop release. Not gonna lie though, I miss seeing Crazy Gaga :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

What if i actually enjoy the album?

This!

There's no 'I like the album' option...

At first I wasn't looking forward to this album/era at all, but I listened to the album and think it's great! I'm not just saying it because I'm a Gaga fan- I truly think it's a great album. The fact that she seems happier than she's been in a long time is also a great bonus!

I'm happy because she seems happy. I liked the album, but it's just not my type of music and it doesn't excite me as much as pop records from her.

HOTRODSGAGA

This!

There's no 'I like the album' option...

At first I wasn't looking forward to this album/era at all, but I listened to the album and think it's great! I'm not just saying it because I'm a Gaga fan- I truly think it's a great album. The fact that she seems happier than she's been in a long time is also a great bonus!

spilled that tea all over my genitalia 

Brooke Hoegan

well I'm happy she's happy and I think it's really beneficial at this point of her career to show of her vocals like that

but my hype is totally on a zero level... I tried but I don't enjoy jazz very much (I can listen to some songs but not many times)

To be honest, this era just seems like a side era for me. It's like another BTW transitioning to AP blackout for me.

Less of a "side era" than another floppy pop era with only a couple singles and the album dead within a couple months. A lot of divas had such eras recently, ARTPOP wasn't the worst case.

It's been very boring but I kinda stopped care enough about her to be unhappy about it so if she's happy dat's gr8...

Archived