Koreku

181 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

Adampervez

Tell me more about it :manicure:

Well one for example is something called nose fillers, where you inject a needle and it smooths out your nose for u, dont know if that counts as surgery tho?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously natural is better. Once you inject foreign substances into your body, you'll never be the same again. It might go back to almost looking similar to how it was before if you've done it once or twice and stopped, but it'll never be completely sucked dry of the chemicals in your flesh. Gaga's entire face has moved/looked so different since late 2011. It really makes you wonder how she sees herself and what problems she deals with with her appearance that she doesn't talk about. She was so beautiful without any work done, even if it's subtle. Her lips are also very droopy now, like they have no "life" to them.

lady_gaga_2009_1.jpglady_gaga_the_us_olympics_rus.jpg

Andy McQueen

Obviously natural is better. Once you inject foreign substances into your body, you'll never be the same again. It might go back to almost looking similar to how it was before if you've done it once or twice and stopped, but it'll never be completely sucked dry of the chemicals in your flesh. Gaga's entire face has moved/looked so different since late 2011. It really makes you wonder how she sees herself and what problems she deals with with her appearance that she doesn't talk about. She was so beautiful without any work done, even if it's subtle. Her lips are also very droopy now, like they have no "life" to them.

I think she just might have some insecurities like most of us have or she was curious to change. :shrug:

I think she just might have some insecurities like most of us have or she was curious to change. :shrug:

Maybe but that's why she's her and I'm me. She judges people just like I do and every other human being does and I was just stating that I personally like natural faces, lips, noses, etc regardless if they're not the 'conventionally attractive' features

Andy McQueen

Maybe but that's why she's her and I'm me. She judges people just like I do and every other human being does and I was just stating that I personally like natural faces, lips, noses, etc regardless if they're not the 'conventionally attractive' features

Same. :yes:

charliekelso

I thought she didn't do anything to her nose, but after seeing this I think it's better now.

The fillers on her cheekbones and her lips though...

I agree strongly that she's sort of destroyed her lips. Her bottom lip droops and they're often chapped looking.  :fat:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

FameHookah

I agree strongly that she's sort of destroyed her lips. Her bottom lip droops and they're often chapped looking. :fat:

Yeah :/

WTF is MDNA

• Jase locked this topic

Archived