Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HOT 100: 'All About That Bass' booms to No. 1

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anaconda is the superior anti skinny b---hes anthem

Meghan's song is more relevant for white teen girls. It's about accepting that your have a few extra pounds, while Nicki is celebrating that she has a big s-xy ass,

JEWRJEWR

All About That Bass, Shake It Off and Anaconda. This top 3 can't be more basic and tragic for the music industry.

and tacky

Fear, she's the mother of violence

BlondeKingOfGGD

Ew. Messy song, messy message. I'm glad this hasn't had much of an impact in the UK...  :fat:

That's because its not out in the UK yet.. it's pre-order.. everyone I know loves it

It will deffo be in the top 3 when its released in the UK :/

That's because its not out in the UK yet.. it's pre-order.. everyone I know loves it

It will deffo be in the top 3 when its released in the UK :/

It's that 60's white soul sound the UK loves too.

Cody Draco

Meghan's song is more relevant for white teen girls. It's about accepting that your have a few extra pounds, while Nicki is celebrating that she has a big s-xy ass,

Why only white teen girls?

I'll always remember the day this video came out and I watched it. I said "I like the lyrics but this won't become popular, it sounds kinda bad." Welp..

hop on that **** like a maniac

Why only white teen girls?

I'm thinking black girls may be more into rap, and having a big booty like Nicki is more common among black women so the songs promotes a kind of black pride.

:sweep: The only positive about this is that it's better than the other song that could have been #1 :spin:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived