đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga may have a photoshoot in Parthenon

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

I don't doubt it, very impressive :legend:

I mean, I know it has nothing on Hearst Castle, but you can't just shoot a video at Hearst Castle either. Unless you are Alfred Hitchcock or Lady Gaga.

And you drop them $250,000 like she did ---- Doors open more easily then  :cool:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, Venus is the roman name of the godess of love, the greek name is Aphrodite. It would be ignorant to film Venus on Parthenon. :smh:

How about the fact that the parthenon is a temple of Athena and not Aphrodite for that matter? Venus at the parthenon would be silly. :dies:

:dies: dont get too excited inb4 c2c promo

She better not waste this opportunity for c2c :toofunny: It better be for the Cover of Vogue, V or Harper's Bazaar or i'll be mad 

GagaMyBlood95

And you drop them $250,000 like she did ---- Doors open more easily then  :cool:

Artists, movies etc offered them way more than that, believe me, and they didn't accept  ;)

VforVendetta

How about the fact that the parthenon is a temple of Athena and not Aphrodite for that matter? Venus at the parthenon would be silly. :dies:

True as well.

Well sure, but nobody has been allowed to shoot there for 50 years so there is only so much $250,000 can get you :laughga:

bravenewworld

The power she has :giveup:

When will your faves shoot a music video at Hearst Castle and have a photoshoot at Parthenon?? #ARTFLOP

maybe the photoshoot won't be for commercial purposes so that's why gaga is allowed to do it

TheAlienatedNYC

i'm sorry but i'm already deluded with a new video/single  :toofunny:  i stand here waiting for Venus and Gypsy #JusticeForVenus #JusticeForGypsy
I can't help myself from expecting a new ARTPOP video  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Artists, movies etc offered them way more than that, believe me, and they didn't accept  ;)

It's really first and foremost about whether not it would be a positive representation of the location. Seeing how Gaga has heavily been inspired by Greek mythology and architecture for ARTPOP - they might be more open to allowing her as opposed to a Hollywood film just trying to make a cash grab or another artist just using it as a pretty setting. She wouldn't be using it as just a set piece, she would be using it as the focal point. Still a long shot in terms of her actually getting to shoot there - but still, she has a somewhat greater chance of them saying yes.

GagaMyBlood95

It's really first and foremost about whether not it would be a positive representation of the location. Seeing how Gaga has heavily been inspired by Greek mythology and architecture for ARTPOP - they might be more open to allowing her as opposed to a Hollywood film just trying to make a cash grab or another artist just using it as a pretty setting. She wouldn't be using it as just a set piece, she would be using it as the focal point. Still a long shot in terms of her actually getting to shoot there - but still, she has a somewhat greater chance of them saying yes.

Very true :applause:

bravenewworld

believe me she would not have been allowed if she didn't pay 250 000 bucks

Archived