đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Script drag Pitbull's music

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Jonna Lee

They are craving for some attention. People won't be listening to Pitbull in 20 years, but they won't be listening to The Script either.

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely 100% agree with them. Pitbull is such a disgrace to music and the hispanic community in general. 

FameHungry

And can they explain why their new single sounds awfully similar to Hall Of Fame?  :usrs:

But really, he's right. Pitbull's music is beyond awful. Songs don't need to have a lot of meaning or that much substance to be amazing but jesus, Pitbull makes some horrible stuff  :blehga:

Gov Hooka

And The Script thinks they're such meaningful torchbearers?

HA. :dies:

Such an arrogant statement.

Stop trying to dictate what music should be, damn

People that say things like "pop music has no more meaning anymore" or "Music isnt music anymore" take things too seriously :smh: Music doesn't have to be meaningful. If people like it then they like it and it will continue to be that way for years coming.

People that say things like "pop music has no more meaning anymore" or "Music isnt music anymore" take things too seriously :smh: Music doesn't have to be meaningful. If people like it then they like it and it will continue to be that way for years coming.

I find it so embarrassing when musicians come for their peers seriously when they're both competing for a crown in a genre that has always been full of it's fair share of 'meaningless' songs.

I prefer The Script's music over Pitbull's but Pitbull doesn't even take himself seriously so they shouldn't either. They can hardly talk considering they sold their integrity for a hit anyway, selling yourself out is far worse than just wanting the world to get up and have a little fun.

SlayedForTheGod

f*ck the script. people can listen to whom ever they chose to. pitbull makes music that people can dance and be happy to. so what if his music doesn't make you "think or feel". and for the person before that said pitbull is a disgrace to his people....really? I find it quite inspiring that he is one of the FEW latinos to be successful in the industry today. pitbull has been very vocal on other artists being too afraid to "sell out" so they become irrelevant. pitbull is a business man and a smart one at that!

Princess Die

Yes, because the emotions tied to the works penned by The Script rivals that of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On". Please, they are just like Pitbull, but with twice the arrogance.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived