💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Script drag Pitbull's music

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are craving for some attention. People won't be listening to Pitbull in 20 years, but they won't be listening to The Script as well.

I saw The Script live a few months ago when they opened for OneRepublic. They were okay, but compared to Pitbull they were phenomenal.

And honestly they're kinda right, I seriously hope Pitbull songs don't age to be classics. All he does is infuse Spanish into English and name drop random exotic cities around the world and release songs that feature fading female pop stars.

its fine, no one will be listening to pitbull or the script in 20 years 

Haroon

That was harsh and uncalled for in my opinion :noparty:

I personally love Pitbull's singles and I don't think there's a problem with listening to him in the future :huh: Let people listen to what they want. People are obviously listening to him right now because they like what he's releasing, if he continues releasing songs that people like in the future then he'll still be part of the future's music scene :shrug:

Pitbull's songs can have as much emotion as the next song :laughga: Just because they aren't sad or deep doesn't mean they're emotionless - joy and excitement and happiness are all emotions too :party:

Runway

Feel This Moment will be ha only song to stand the test of time thanks to Legend X and they will have to deal bey.gif

People that say things like "pop music has no more meaning anymore" or "Music isnt music anymore" take things too seriously :smh: Music doesn't have to be meaningful. If people like it then they like it and it will continue to be that way for years coming.

Yeah, exactly. People can listen to whatever they want. Get over yourself. :MANiCURE:

heavymlover

I think The Script are quite good at what they do regardless of how known or unknown they are.

And I see their point. Pop music is not meant to be taken seriously, but in the last couple of years it seems like even pop music standards have decreased. It's not about meaningless songs anymore, it's about poor quality music

Dale

photo-9149.png?_r=1409818871

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Aura Veil

Feel This Moment will be ha only song to stand the test of time thanks to Legend X and they will have to deal bey.gif

X'tina makes that song the bop that it is bey.gif

Your taste is immaculate bey.gif

hoeslay

Idk but I gave up on Pitbull about 3 albums ago when he lost creativity and all the songs started sounding exactly the same :tea:

Cut ha :golfclap:

Eat ha :golfclap:

End ha :golfclap:

eaten1.gif

bqpEP.gif
Seriously though, I'm not a fan of Pitbull, but I don't really mind if some people will still listen to his music.
:huh: 

Archived