đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can we all please e-mail Pitchfork?

Heartbeats

Featured Posts

Heartbeats

no they are not lmao  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

What other review site got big enough to hold an annual festival with over 100 acts? Lol..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartbeats

Calling it the next Rolling Stone is just false though.

I'm just saying, there's no other review site bigger or more credible than Pitchfork at this point in time. 

If you disagree that's okay, but in my experiences this is what I know. 

Aga Gydal

Fans don't need to be white knights all the time. If she didn't make a list it's because they're either not checking for her, or aren't huge fans of her output, and either is fine. It all happens for a reason. No one is responsible for how Gaga's music should be received except for Gaga, if even that.

I'm just saying, there's no other review site bigger or more credible than Pitchfork at this point in time. 

If you disagree that's okay, but in my experiences this is what I know.

Pitchfork is not that big of a deal. I hate to break it to you but Gaga not being included on this list isn't gonna make her flinch. It doesn't discredit her in the slightest.

Heartbeats

Okay, fine. Don't e-mail them. 

Don't be surprised when every other review site starts snubbing her though and than people try to act like she doesn't exist. Whatever. 

Heartbeats

Gaga didn't even get a single VMA nomination and you are upset about this?

The VMA"s are known to praise the most 'popular' acts of the year, real music enthusiasts don't care about this, especially in 2014 when they know how bad and generic the market is. 

This list is actual acclaim, it's more important imo. 

I don't need some list to tell me what a good song is. They have their opinion, I have mine. Let it be.

Sunny

Is this like a hippie indie tumblr style review site idk??

I like dancin', and ponies....

The media is destroying Gaga in front of our eyes, she hinted at this with all the headlines in the AMA performance but also in the unreleased DWUW video. 

Lady Gaga is NOT beneath ****ing Nicki Minaj in terms of acclaim, she's won 5 GRAMMY'S. And the fact that Pitchfork is kicking her while she's done should go unnoticed imo, that's why we should e-mail.

Burn this cult site

YES!! Lol. 

No, I meant burn THIS (Gagadaily) cult site. 

The members are taking their #obsession with Gaga too far.

Archived