Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can we all please e-mail Pitchfork?

Heartbeats

Featured Posts

I have no idea who or what Pitchfork is tho. 

Please listen to URL Badmen. That is who they are, at least according to Lily.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartbeats
No they are not. Not even close.

They really are. No rating matters more than Pitchfork's ratings for albums. That's why this angers me so much. 

They're pretty much the Rolling Stone of the new generation. 

ijidtSBdOwCLT.gif

Here for it. Come on a Cone by Nicki made the list while TEOG and MTN not

i love nicki but :awkney:

Computer

Welcome to GGD.

I'm not worried about Pitchfork though. A bunch of emails will probably come off as a little crazy imo.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

i love nicki but :awkney:

I kinda like her too, and I used to listen to that song... but including songs like that instead of any Gaga song  :fail:

Zsolti

please dont

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Heartbeats

The media is destroying Gaga in front of our eyes, she hinted at this with all the headlines in the AMA performance but also in the unreleased DWUW video. 

Lady Gaga is NOT beneath ****ing Nicki Minaj in terms of acclaim, she's won 5 GRAMMY'S. And the fact that Pitchfork is kicking her while she's done should go unnoticed imo, that's why we should e-mail.

I don't need some list to tell me what a good song is. They have their opinion, I have mine. Let it be.

They really are. No rating matters more than Pitchfork's ratings for albums. That's why this angers me so much.

That's absolutely NOT true. Pitchfork is only considered by a very small niche of music society. I guarantee you most people do NOT hold it to as high as a standard as you are claiming :spin:

The media is destroying Gaga in front of our eyes, she hinted at this with all the headlines in the AMA performance but also in the unreleased DWUW video. 

Lady Gaga is NOT beneath ****ing Nicki Minaj in terms of acclaim, she's won 5 GRAMMY'S. And the fact that Pitchfork is kicking her while she's done should go unnoticed imo, that's why we should e-mail.

I'm not going to email some website that is only partially important begging to have them include her on this list. She's better than that. It's evident that most wouldn't even know about this list if you hadn't made this thread.

We're doing her justice by not caring about the list to be honest. And they're not gonna issue some new version regardless.

Heartbeats

That's absolutely NOT true. Pitchfork is only considered by a very small niche of music society. I guarantee you most people do NOT hold it to as high as a standard as you are claiming :spin:

Music enthusiasts definitely do. Look we're speaking from two different perspectives but in my experiences people hold Pitchfork extremely high, way higher than every other review site. I'm not saying you have to or the people you've talked to about this do too. 

Music enthusiasts definitely do. Look we're speaking from two different perspectives but in my experiences people hold Pitchfork extremely high, way higher than every other review site. I'm not saying you have to or the people you've talked to about this do too.

Calling it the next Rolling Stone is just false though.

Archived