💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What're the dumbest things you've seen Gaga called?

hughdancy

Featured Posts

the 'GAGA IS A MAN HE HAS A DICK' thing is not only bizarre, but ciss-xist and ridiculous. 

even if she did, she would still be a woman bc she presents and considers herself one. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

its not insulting to her but to taylor, Her "payola Boyfriend" i was like what ? :sharon:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jonna Lee

Lady Gay-Gags. on youtube. :smh:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Computer

Madonna

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

nativenewyorker

The go-to insult for Gaga is slut, which I find really annoying. Like she could be dressed in the white artRAVE Gypsy dress and someone would say "I hate this slut."

Sigh. If only people knew she's been in a relationship for years and is really traditional in that respect, lol.

Tropico

"Untalented" and "evil" really f--king drive me insane. :wtf:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

djBuffoon

The go-to insult for Gaga is slut, which I find really annoying. Like she could be dressed in the white artRAVE Gypsy dress and someone would say "I hate this slut."

Sigh. If only people knew she's been in a relationship for years and is really traditional in that respect, lol.

I was at a family dinner two weeks ago, and my cousin asked me more about how Tony Bennett and Gaga first started collaborating. I mentioned that they worked on 'Lady and the Tramp' first, another cousin chimed in with, "Well, we know who the tramp is." And then I whip around and go, "Well, in reality, she's been in a loving, committed relationship for three years." Shut him up quickly. :whitney:

RAMROD

Satanic.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived