💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X Factor considers Gaga a legend

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Didymus

meaaaaaan 

Britney is a legend tho

I know that :giggle: I just think it's weird to see contestants look like Britney, dance like Britney and sing unlike Britney :rip: I mean, you could almost say that a Britney cover performance is an insult to the legend herself, because no matter what, the contestant will do better  :flop:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

This doesn't mean that the X Factor Australia don't consider anyone else a legend, it just means that they picked these few :shrug:

You may not care for his voice, but he certainly can.

I've seen some of his performances and wasn't really impressed at his vocals. What can I say, maybe I'm wrong :shrug:. I'm gonna go watch some more.

Michael, Lady Gaga and Britney :applause:

Justin Timberlake :toofloppy:  he is by far one of the most overrated artist of all time, plus he is the definition of predicatble his music is always the same and he is always wearing his suit and tie :coffee:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I know that :giggle: I just think it's weird to see contestants look like Britney, dance like Britney and sing unlike Britney :rip: I mean, you could almost say that a Britney cover performance is an insult to the legend herself, because no matter what, the contestant will do better  :flop:

Yeah you're right 

I remember the time when britney sang live :flutter:

Wait no, the last time she sang live i was like 5 

:derpga:

oh, let's. I'm pretty sure there are thousands questioning why Gaga's there but not the female MJ with 50 million #1 singles. 

tumblr_inline_n9vctd7rWq1qefis1.gif

VCsG4vT.png

#1 don't make u  a legend impact does :party:  

djBuffoon

oh, let's. I'm pretty sure there are thousands questioning why Gaga's there but not the female MJ with 50 million #1 singles. 

tumblr_inline_n9vctd7rWq1qefis1.gif

The "female MJ" when she can neither sing nor dance :dies:

GypsyPrince

The "female MJ" when she can neither sing nor dance :dies:

First female artist and second artist after MJ to achieve 5 #1 singles from one album. The True Legend and Chart topping Chanteuse.

monsterdreams

I will have a look at gaga, britney and MJ

Aerosmith and JT don't interest me

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

djBuffoon

First female artist and second artist after MJ to achieve 5 #1 singles from one album. The True Legend and Chart topping Chanteuse.

That speaks nothing to someone's innate talent.

Archived