💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Her unreleased stuff...

Kermit the frog

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I miss the feeling of discovering new Gaga songs. It's great that you are having fun.  :)

It's like a completely new side of her! Loving it. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Nothing On (But The Radio) is perfection.

I wish we could hear some unreleased stuff from BTW and ARTPOP. Unreleased stuff doesn't tend to leak much anymore.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Hecturr

*159 posts

I was talking for something else, but it's ok since you didn't get it, I don't waste time anymore here.

As a new member, yes.

you need to stop.

Rock Show, Sexy Ugly, Ribbons, Retro Physical, Shake Ur Kitty, Dirty Ice Cream, Reloaded, Out of Control. 

I rly haven't, I've heard some snippets but just coulnd't be bothered :sweat:

This is gonna be even more unbelievable to you: I stil haven't heard some of the songs from The Fame in full. I don't even remember what they sound like.

I cannot believe you haven't heard TF in full to this day, yet you have 27,000+ posts on this forum :laughga:

I rly haven't, I've heard some snippets but just coulnd't be bothered :sweat:

This is gonna be even more unbelievable to you: I stil haven't heard some of the songs from The Fame in full. I don't even remember what they sound like.

:shocked: WTF dude? :p

Nothing On (But The Radio) is perfection.

Yeah I wish it had made it onto an album.

Kermit the frog

I cannot believe you haven't heard TF in full to this day, yet you have 27,000+ posts on this forum :laughga:

I bacame a fan after VMA09 performance, everything before has been irrelevant to me :rip:

Noula Corleone

I stil haven't heard some of the songs from The Fame in full. I don't even remember what they sound like.

And I thought I was the only one... :dies:

electric kiss fück meh  :nooo:

peace, love, solitude and happiness.... (I hope, it's been a while since I listened to that one). :dies:

Brooke Hoegan

I wish we could hear some unreleased stuff from BTW and ARTPOP. Unreleased stuff doesn't tend to leak much anymore.

IKR :giveup:  I would literally wh0re myself out for unreleased songs of her and I'm not even kidding :toofunny:

Kermit the frog

IKR :giveup:  I would literally wh0re myself out for unreleased songs of her and I'm not even kidding :toofunny:

Sis... :toofunny:

Brooke Hoegan

Sis... :toofunny:

well I know it's terrible, but if I was offered a folder with all her unreleased songs + demos from every album, basically every song she has ever written, I wouldn't even think twice :nooo:

I guess I have no self respect but oh well

:emma:

+ I think I wouldn't hoard so it would be only for the better of all  :dies: 

Archived