đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2009 VMAs: This has bothered me forever

Gagz

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As you can see 0:25 her "Crystals" are pure white, from 1:15 it starts getting red.
I noticed that, I supposed it was leaking or the controlers pressed the bleeding button early by mistake cuz it didn't kept going.........

Sakrai

It's perfect. Her early (realistic) reaction makes the actual blood pouring out much more effective, because at first view, you immediately get the sense that something's wrong or that she's in pain.

This! Pretty sure it was perfectly timed, because that was essential. It was the most important part of the performance. That weird Gaga reaction prepares the audience to notice what's about to happen.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Pain of fame1

The thing that bothers me most about the performance is the ridiculous AutoTune on her mic :rip:

There isn't any autotune, can you give examples of seconds where autotune is present?

On the contrary, I think it's released too early, if you pay attention way before she sings the chorus where it happens, her t-shirt is pink  cause I guess she had a few blood 'bags' inside it and one exploded. Fortunately it's not really noticeable

BillieGOAT

Ugh that performance is absolutely perfect

Literally, that hooker died!!! Pahaha!!!

Don't talk about me with such little respect!

somechick

Where did she hide the blood at the beginning of the performance?

In the area where the crystals are on the top of the leotard.

tomsches

It has always bothered me where the rope comes from and how she managed not to blink when she's got fake blood in her eye

Archived