Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VOTE: Billboard's Fan Army Face-Off

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
girlytomboy135

guys, girls generation are the biggest girl group in asia. they are also a kpop group.

kpop groups have a ton of fans

rihanna is losing to another kpop group called BigBang, they are huge too 

the leader of the group has worked with alot of western artists like missy elliot, skrillex, flo rida etc

both groups come from some of the biggest music companies in east asia , SM Entertainment and YG entertainment

Rolodex of Hate

I thought we were left with 15% of the votes :rip:

This :rip:

We have no legal choice but to stan

bionic

What is sones?

literally have no clue who half of the people on that poll are. and any publication that lists Britney fans as 'spearleaders' is not reputable

buy bionic

MonsterOfSpain

guys, girls generation are the biggest girl group in asia. they are also a kpop group.

kpop groups have a ton of fans

rihanna is losing to another kpop group called BigBang, they are huge too 

the leader of the group has worked with alot of western artists like missy elliot, skrillex, flo rida etc

both groups come from some of the biggest music companies in east asia , SM Entertainment and YG entertainment

It's not fair tbh, it should be BigBang vs Girls' Generation and Gaga vs Riri

What is sones?

literally have no clue who half of the people on that poll are. and any publication that lists Britney fans as 'spearleaders' is not reputable

This, I thought it was the Brit Army. :toofunny:

Goosey

How are the Koreans dominating this event? I've never even heard of "Sones" or "VIPs". Not to mention absurdities like "Grobanites"...

And seriously, "Spearleaders"? Did they just make that up themselves or something? It's called the Army, numb nuts... Billboard is seriously out of touch with this poll...

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

MrFameKills

never heard of half of those fanbases :smh:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

How are the Koreans dominating this event? I've never even heard of "Sones" or "VIPs". Not to mention absurdities like "Grobanites"...

And seriously, "Spearleaders"? Did they just make that up themselves or something? It's called the Army, numb nuts... Billboard is seriously out of touch with this poll...

South Korean artists have global stanbases. It's mostly people from countries like the UK, the US, Indonesia and Brazil voting for them. By the way, KPOP is quite big in Latin America too.

IAmThatGUY

Aren't we all a little too mature for this kiddy stuff all gaga fans have better **** to do like buying ARTPOP.

Archived