💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett confirms new original Gaga song 'Paradise' on 'CTC'

Homogenik

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

She makes contemporary music because she's a contemporary artist.  :toofunny:  You're a legend, Mr. Bennett, but I'm not here for her abandoning quality pop music for jazz.  :kisses:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

Clearly he hasn't bought BTW 

THIS!!!  BTW is HEAVEN.  There are rare times in POP music where artists put such great records (Ray of light, Thriller etc. ) and I truly believe in what I'm saying :nick:

The shade tho  :toofunny:

I hate it people claim that other music genres have better quality than pop music. There is no such thing as "quality" in music. Unless we are talking about fast selling bubblegum pop music (MANiCURE and Just Dance  :emma: ) which is not something that Gaga does very often.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying that Pop Music isn't good, but that it doesn't showcase her full vocal potential, like when she sings Jazz

I feel like ARTPOP was Gaga's goodbye kiss to pop music.

Well, at least for half a decade.

I'm ready for her to showcase her true talent to the masses now. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Mariano

This is why pop forums are unintelligent these days. A whole paragraph of words, but you gays zoom in on the ~shade~ Always.

I agree, even tho it was funny :rip:

Anomaly

Sounds like "New York, New York" is on the album as well. Do we know of any other song titles yet?

So far, we can infer:

-Paradise

-Cheek to Cheek

-New York, New York

Sounds like "New York, New York" is on the album as well. Do we know of any other song titles yet?

So far, we can infer:

-Paradise

-Cheek to Cheek

-New York, New York

Someone To Watch Over Me is definitely on there and maybe Somewhere Over The Rainbow (she used it in an Applause performance)

Levine

Yessssssss

So far, we can infer:

-Paradise

-Cheek to Cheek

-New York, New York

Cheek to cheek (the song, of course) is so good, I've always loved that song. Cannot wait to hear their version

calmar

inb4 Paradise is just a Coldplay cover and Tony hadn't heard it before and assumed it was Gaga. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

L E O

I wish she could slow down making pop music, but not for only make jazz music, but also ROCK dammit! She has the voice, the attitude, the look… She would totally be the biggest female rockstar ever…

Anyway, I'm so hyped for C2C it hurts  :emo:

Anomaly

Someone To Watch Over Me is definitely on there and maybe Somewhere Over The Rainbow (she used it in an Applause performance)

I think you're right about STWOM but Somewhere Over the Rainbow was used because the performance was Wizard of Oz themed, so we can't be sure about that. Did we ever find out what she sang at the Sinatra School?

Yanko

GAGA IS TO TALENTED FOR POP TBH

GET READY FOR EAR GASMS 

visual-chinatown-of-davidope-19.gif

dont quit pop music tho  :sweat: i like your pop gaga

Archived