Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Debbie Harry talks todays pop stars

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Full interview here for anyone who's interested: http://www.elle.com/news/culture/blondie-interview-on-todays-pop-stars

But here's what she said about Gaga:

You’ve been an icon for so many people. Do you have a style icon, someone you looked up to or you still look up to or admire fashion-wise and music-wise?
It varies. I really appreciate Gaga, in her sort of fetishistic style. And I think about, 'Wow, where is she going with that?'

I think we’re all thinking that.
But I’m sure she has something in mind.

And further on in the interview, she's asked to say the 1st thing that comes to mind with some of todays popstars inc. Gaga:

Lady Gaga?
Curious.

She also said Madonna was dynamic, Miley was restless and Beyonce is an entertainer, amongst others. 

Diamond Heart

Aww i love Debbie, so its good to see her supporting Gaga :) 

Lady Gaga - Curious
Madonna - Dynamic
Beyonce - Entertainer

Miley - restless  :laughga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

ryhanna

Curious is an interesting word to use for Gaga. I guess it's very appropriate, isn't it? She's unpredictable.

My Little Phoney

They didn't even ask her about Copy Keene

Curious is an interesting word to use for Gaga. I guess it's very appropriate, isn't it? She's unpredictable.

yes, and she's also curious herself, constantly looking for new talents and inspirations and predictions. It's a great word to describe her.

gagalovesme

I READ THIS YESTERDAY AHHHHH! Sorry I get so overly excited when Debbie talks about Gaga because I'm a huge Blondie stan & debbie is my 2nd fave person after Gaga :legend: a legend commenting on a legend in the making

Diamond Heart

who tf is she

Do you seriously not know who Blondie are?

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived