💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's "to-do" list

Rollercoaster

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Sorry but gaga doesn't have to "to-do" anything really  :awkney: she'll do and create whatever the f**k she wants.  If it becomes commercially successful, then great, if not who cares, still great.  Commercial success is just a bonus, gaga would never nor would i ever want her to restrict her vision just to gain success.  That's not how art works and not what gaga stands for.  Her true success is the fruits of her labour which are her music and art.

:applause: :applause:

So tired of little managers tbh. You don't know what's best for Gaga's career. None of us do.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Primavera

I like all the ideas expect Flo Rida, I would rather have a collab with someone else.......

You all need to stop being so pissed when someone says that she needs to get relevant again because you all know that is right. An then you say **** like "She can do what she wants" but the following day, exact these people will go like "WHY DIDN'T SHE DO ... INSTEAD UGH WOULD BE SO MUCH NICER"

I swear to god fanbases sometimes...pisses me off.

This so much

giskardsb

You all need to stop being so pissed when someone says that she needs to get relevant again because you all know that is right. An then you say **** like "She can do what she wants" but the following day, exact these people will go like "WHY DIDN'T SHE DO ... INSTEAD UGH WOULD BE SO MUCH NICER"

I swear to god fanbases sometimes...pisses me off.

define "relevant".  And it doesn't mean "slaying so that Gaga fans can win stan wars."

Slayer

Some of these ideas sound nice, but Flo Rida? RedOne? No thanks.

The guy who produced six top 10 hit singles for Gaga? The guy who produced fan favorites, Scheisse and Gypsy? The guy who produced her biggest landmark songs, Poker Face and Bad Romance?  Yeah okay, no thanks. 

:excuseme:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Sunny

Fixed version

1. Be herself

I like dancin', and ponies....

LaMaisonGaga

define "relevant".  And it doesn't mean "slaying so that Gaga fans can win stan wars."

Defintily not. You're thinking inside a box. Being relevant doesn't have to mean that a celebrity needs to please the fans. She should try to be "relevant" again by being a little more in the mouth of the GP, try to atleast pretend to promote. She rested SO much this era, had SO many blackouts and it's unfair to say now "let her rest she worked so much" because she did the exact opposite of it. She was lazy and just released something to please us for a few weeks just that she can be lazy again. Face it. She doesn't care about anything anymore. We need her to do more publicity stunts like she used to do back then.

lamaisongaga.com

Rollercoaster

She has taken too much time off. if this was a run of the mill job I would put her on monitoring.

lairofhk

She just needs to stop being dull and focusing on concepts that are, quite frankly, boring. Like, nobody really cares about, or understands all this high art crap she's been obsessed with for this era. It's just not that interesting (it's pretentious also), and it doesn't give us a reason to really care in my opinion. And yeah, she should also find a new musical sound. Cuz the EDM/electro pop thing is now old.

Oh, and she should stop contradicting herself constantly. So perhaps, less talking, and more just...doing. Let your work speak for itself. 

Spooky

1. Do What She Wants

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS :legend:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

lastlinefirst

1. Do What She Wants

Exactly. I am beyond tired of people acting like they know better than she does

Yves

To do:

Become relevant again

:rip:

This is all, of course, in my opinion.

1. Collaborate with young, upcoming producers and have RedOne oversee and co-produce with them.

2. Collaborate with well known producers that have years of experience in the industry.

3. Plan videos well in advance with Francis Lawrence, Jonas Akerlund, David Lachapelle & Ridley Scott.

4. Write about relatable things not so shrouded in metaphor - but still cooky and Gaga. Make it a bit clearer what you're going on about.

5. Don't be afraid to change lyrics or music to suit eachother. Half the time the words seem crammed in and I can't tell what's being said. (see Heavy Metal lover, Sexxx Dreams @ Swinefest & various others)

6. Keep on track. It's nice to take photos of your puppy all the time, but not when there's a single bombing in the charts - no, the charts aren't everything, but at least pretend you care and do some promo.

Ideally, part 2 of her album would feature these credits..

Vocal: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Flo Rida

Production: Lady Gaga, Red One, Zedd, Madeon, Labrinth, Paul Epworth

Instrumental guests: Doug Aldrich

Writing credits: Lady Gaga, RedOne, Labrinth, Ryan Tedder, Emeli Sande, Paul Epworth

She used to be so tongue in cheek and put out stuff you know she wasn't THAT into purely to make fun of it. I think a track with Flo Rida charting well would really show her sarcastic look at the pop world's shallow nature really well. Give it a hidden meaning of being a terrible track for cash and we've got a winner. Have Jonas Akerlund make her kill Flo Rida in the video for even more wins.

I dunno. Bored and hoping for greatness to come.

Flo Rida? :rip:

I agree to all of your suggestions but not with that Flo Rida mess. I like the last one. The promo-first-asia-second suggestion :applause:

pachinko

you just described the perfect sell-out album..

She just needs to stop being dull and focusing on concepts that are, quite frankly, boring. Like, nobody really cares about, or understands all this high art crap she's been obsessed with for this era. It's just not that interesting (it's pretentious also), and it doesn't give us a reason to really care in my opinion. And yeah, she should also find a new musical sound. Cuz the EDM/electro pop thing is now old.

Oh, and she should stop contradicting herself constantly. So perhaps, less talking, and more just...doing. Let your work speak for itself.

This as well!!

Archived