Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga bring this style back?

idldte

Featured Posts

Levine

And I think she changes her wigs too much. She should try to stick with one "hair cut" for a whole era.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

no, not necessarily

but she should've sticked to one look (seashell girl or vuitton brown or whatever) for longer than 3 days (even for the whole era wouldn't be bad)

but no, she came up with that idea "I'm every icon" which turned up to be completely fukced up imo :roll:

people either have TF look or none specific at all when they think of Gaga now, which is terrible

Well thats overexaggerating a little bit, its not terrible, it would just be better if she had a new definitive look.

I didn't care for the im every icon thing either, it felt like a cop out for having no focused visual direction. I think one of my main problems with the BTW-era was its lack of focused concepts and then she made ARTPOP all about not having one clear direction I was like really though?

TheOriginalOne

and the shortlived not overly teased wavy wig phase

tumblr_mrxqguabuw1rsz5j5o1_1280.png

tumblr_mrw8b0TRzH1rsz5j5o1_1280.png

My favorite hairstyle of hers tbh :worship:

blacklistedd

My favorite hairstyle of hers tbh :worship:

I loved it so much. Then she like made it this enormous caricature of itself I was like WHY.

Dunk96

Why should she return to something she did years ago? :awkney:

No, it's in the past. The future is the future and what she should be aiming for.

I love that hair but I wouldn't want her to bring back an entire look, it'd be weird :shrug: She's always changing it up and I like that. 

She was bigger and more popular in 2009/2010. I can't even believe you're saying this. All of her popularity and exposure from 2009/2010 culminated in the first quarter of 2011 with the release of Born This Way and that was it.

Why can't you believe I'm saying that she this? It's not hard to believe. She was everywhere in 2011. Of course past successful albums are going to impact her career but all true 2011 she was even bigger than 2009.

blacklistedd

Why can't you believe I'm saying that she this? It's not hard to believe. She was everywhere in 2011. Of course past successful albums are going to impact her career but all true 2011 she was even bigger than 2009.

No. Just no. So wrong.

She was everything and everywhere in 2009 and 2010. Her popularity culminated in the first quarter of 2011 with the release of the album and then she essentially flatlined. Yes she had television appearances, yes she had singles, but her popularity and exposure in 2011 was childs play compared to her popularity and exposure in years previous.

No. Just no. So wrong.

She was everything and everywhere in 2009 and 2010. Her popularity culminated in the first quarter of 2011 with the release of the album and then she essentially flatlined. Yes she had television appearances, yes she had singles, but her popularity and exposure in 2011 was childs play compared to her popularity and exposure in years previous.

Yes she was EVERYWHERE since she broke out but 2011 there was no escaping her she was even bigger than before. How can you call her exposure in 2011 child's play? She toured Europe, Canada, America and Asia doing promo :smh:

She actually brought back this style for one day the other week, but didn't bother using it again. Don't understand why.

lady-gaga-new-york-march-2014.jpg

blacklistedd

Yes she was EVERYWHERE since she broke out but 2011 there was no escaping her she was even bigger than before. How can you call her exposure in 2011 child's play? She toured Europe, Canada, America and Asia doing promo :smh:

She didn't tour until 2012 first of all, second she wasn't as popular in 2011. She was promoting her album yes, but in 2009/2010 she was everything to a lot more people. 2011 was the beginning of her "decline".

Miel

I don't think returning to a look that was the image of a peak would make any difference? Reminds me of when people want Gaga to return to TF/M styles solely because of the association of success and popularity.

-

I don't mind multiple styles and looks for one 'era', but as long as they are defined.

For me, BTW had that really well- for each single, there was a definite, particular look she went for. I think the one that stood the test of recognition was EOG's teal hair.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

She didn't tour until 2012 first of all, second she wasn't as popular in 2011. She was promoting her album yes, but in 2009/2010 she was everything to a lot more people. 2011 was the beginning of her "decline".

In the context of general popularity, I have to agree.

Not that I minded at all- BTW was great from beginning to end, even if it was shaky   :)

3 points in and ready for more

Archived