Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "This Tour is Unlike Anything We've Ever Done"

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

usually when she says stuff like this, things go wrong. Just let things happen gaga, don't hype the **** out of everything. Let the work speak for itself. I hope the tour looks good, and i hope the stage is as amazing as i expect it to b

I disagree. If she's excited about it, it's great to hear it.

I don't really understand how these things lead to disappointment. I mean, what does "unlike anything we've ever done" implies to make a solid expectation of the tour? At this point, we know nothing apart from the songs and the stage, and it's silly to let yourself be hyped by such vague comments.

Maleficent

usually when she says stuff like this, things go wrong. Just let things happen gaga, don't hype the **** out of everything. Let the work speak for itself. I hope the tour looks good, and i hope the stage is as amazing as i expect it to b

THANK U 

djBuffoon

Damn, she can't even get excited anymore without some of her own fans being dickish about it.

Whatever, my body is ready.

HausOfGuy

I disagree. If she's excited about it, it's great to hear it.

I don't really understand how these things lead to disappointment. I mean, what does "unlike anything we've ever done" implies to make a solid expectation of the tour? At this point, we know nothing apart from the songs and the stage, and it's silly to let yourself be hyped by such vague comments.

Im sorry but "unlike anything we've ever done" sounds like hyping to me. 

Jewels n Drugs
YAAAAAY :omgexcited: I love tour hype :excited: Omg only 10 days guys, START THE COUNTDOWN :excited2:
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Ooooh :excited2:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

DeleteMyAccount

Damn, she can't even get excited anymore without some of her own fans being dickish about it.

Whatever, my body is ready.

I think it's just because some fans hear Gaga say a lot(hype) and then have the actions not meet those expectations.  

djBuffoon

I think it's just because some fans hear Gaga say a lot(hype) and then have the actions not meet those expectations.  

I know where they're coming from, but this is her tour. She'll be completely in her element, and (unlike the DWUW video, for example) we know for a fact that this is going to happen. lol

Archived