Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga should've done a remix of DWUW with Ariana Grande not Christina

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

Why should Gaga perform with her just because she is popular? that would just make her extremely desperate if she did that. Also i'm not a big fan of Christina but the woman is a legend and it was good to see both her and Gaga perform together. Ariana Grande is nothing but a trend, they always come and go.

Born To Slay
Why should Gaga perform with her just because she is popular? that would just make her extremely desperate if she did that. Also i'm not a big fan of Christina but the woman is a legend and it was good to see both her and Gaga perform together. Ariana Grande is nothing but a trend, they always come and go.
because partof the reason they did the Chrisitna remix was because they wanted the song in the top 10

Ladey Gagz

PR6.gif

I know you stan for her seeing your other thread but just no. And how is Ariana Grande WAY more popular than Christina Aguilera? :sharon:

that would have been :awkney: I can't picture Ariana singing that song.

me neither. and even though she has a wonderful voice, i feel that her voice doesn't have the right aesthetic for the song if that makes any sense

Born To Slay

PR6.gif

I know you stan for her seeing your other thread but just no. And how is Ariana Grande WAY more popular than Christina Aguilera? :sharon:

She's on a popular TV show (don't say the I voice for Xtina, people watch S&C for Ari), her song The Way went 2x platinum and was just as big as Applause, Baby I was a moderate hit and her album was a hit.

Xtina isn't nearly as popular as Ari

Divergent

yeah I think it would of flopped because Ariana Grande hasn't gone through her In The Zone phase yet 

Born To Slay

http://youtu.be/Pf6aZpKLJTg?t=1m3s

Ariana could never. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkAr0LPJaQ

yeah I think it would of flopped because Ariana Grande hasn't gone through her In The Zone phase yet

shes still on her BOMT

Ladey Gagz

She's on a popular TV show (don't say the I voice for Xtina, people watch S&C for Ari), her song The Way went 2x platinum and was just as big as Applause, Baby I was a moderate hit and her album was a hit.

Xtina isn't nearly as popular as Ari

How was The Way as big as Applause :wtfga: I literally haven't heard The Way once and Applause was literally everywhere on radio and such :huh:

And some consider Xtina as an icon, if not a legend. If you mean right now, then of course we aren't hearing of Xtina because she isn't doing any music. But we don't hear of Ariana anywhere either so.

Archived