Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM keep hyping things up: a fan says we're not ready for artRAVE

Neptune

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YUNGLUKA

The hype is embarrassing tbh. Always leave's thousands of fans upset because they believe in the hype so much. 

RAMROD

Well, that's… cryptic. :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Robotboy

im sure the tour will be our dream tour  :flutter:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Vernier

Yawn. It's in like two weeks, I'll see it myself. Not here for anything said on twitter regardless of whether the fan has met Gaga a thousand times and cuddles with her every night.

That said, I'm sure it'll be a great show :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

is she not going to tell the rest of us? isn't that one of the "exclusive ny monsters"? can't.  :awkney:

Dean Winchester

The hype is embarrassing tbh. Always leave's thousands of fans upset because they believe in the hype so much. 

MTE. :awkney:   I bet she told them something useless like she's gonna be wearing red lipstick and they're excited about that  :lmao:

Phoenix

Pls no hype anymore when it comes to Gaga! She hyped the **** out of ARTPOP and look how it all turned out. 

💎

dontbesweet

To be fair she's hardly hyped this tour, so when it turns out to be as messy as the whole era I won't be complaining.

RAMROD

MTE. :awkney: I bet she told them something useless like she's gonna be wearing red lipstick and they're excited about that :lmao:

Always the random things :fan: #TruthIsOnHeRedLipstick

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well we don't need her to tell us we're not ready, we're more than ready to see this show and I can't wait to see MJH and Donatella live for the first time.

Well I actually have this feeling inside. I mean, just look at the stage. Like HOLY SH*T . It's so unreal already. :excited2:

Archived