💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I didn't know that about Bloody Mary! Where did that come from? I know GH was an old DJWS beat, but where did BM come from?

The same thing, first song she worked on with DJWS :)

I like them (they did Vicious Delicious, right?), but I think they see Gaga wrong. Just my opinion, they have theirs.

3 points in and ready for more

They do see lady gaga in a bad light..... putting britney and gaga on the same level/sentence in terms of talent/manufactured talk just shows they are misinformed

If there is one thing I've learned... You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Even dogs know that.... Guess they don't have as much common sense

Robotboy

i loved heavyweight and some other songs by them long before gaga contacted them. anyway, they just proove themselves being really hypocrite and not knowing who gaga is as a musician.

i dont even like the instrumental. its nothing new or intresting so she might just aswell give it back to them and make a more refreshing instrumental :)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Born Brave

Stop giving them hate. They didn't have to give her the song- and they normally wouldn't give their stuff to anyone, most artists want to keep their best work to themselves.

Darcklighter22

Stop giving them hate. They didn't have to give her the song- and they normally wouldn't give their stuff to anyone, most artists want to keep their best work to themselves.

but there complaints on their artistic integrity, there admitting to selling themselves out for a quick buck, yet back talk about her...it all just seems a little attention seeking and very hypocritical if you ask me.  :shrug:

I totally agree with them. But there's a problem: imo, Gaga music taste cheaper than their music, but that doesn't make itself actually cheap.

Heisenborg

but there complaints on their artistic integrity, there admitting to selling themselves out for a quick buck, yet back talk about her...it all just seems a little attention seeking and very hypocritical if you ask me.  :shrug:

Huh?  They're saying they're not stupid enough to say no to a collab with someone as big as Lady Gaga.  Infected Mushroom never, ever, ever would've shopped a track around to mainstream popstars because that's just not what they do.  They gave a song they were 'eh' on to Zedd and Gaga heard it through him.  What are they supposed to do?  Say no just because they aren't fans?

If IM had had their way, nobody here would've ever heard of the song.  But they're not going to throw away a good opportunity no matter how many people call it selling out.

Shaney

I didn't know that about Bloody Mary! Where did that come from? I know GH was an old DJWS beat, but where did BM come from?

bloody mary was originally redone but Fernando and DJWS reworked it Edited by Pyrenti

Well, on the one hand, I kind of admire their honesty. But on the other...how rude. I'm not sure they have much of a place to be talking about her music being "cheap" and how they have "high artistic integrity" in the same breath as them admitting to selling out...

Ricochetmatt

Yeah, but they DID give her the song. And then b---hed about it later on. Even went as far as putting her down as an artist.

I see the IM fans are signing up to comment here. :smh:

But they're not going to throw away a good opportunity no matter how many people call it selling out.

They themselves are the ones calling it "selling out". We'd just like them not to be pricks, thanks.

EthanPamyu

lmfao @ people who think they are "above" pop music