TaylorSwift 164,258 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,041 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 these song titles are getting weirder and weirder Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charliie 2,040 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 I read it as Adele and I thought that she went through a magical transformation 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,863 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 1 minute ago, Charliie said: I read it as Adele and I thought that she went through a magical transformation The KGB Babes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.