:

:

news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | 25TH OCTOBER

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

madmagical6

Omg why are people being negative already saying the chorus is weak! :saladga:

I think it's probably trolling anyway but still. Just wait for it to come out :enigma:

littlepotter

Not her teasing Disease on Joanne's birthday... who died from a disease :bradley:

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 2

Levine
16 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

But im happy if thats true , if she made s sound we long for and we will love, i dont care about GP and being radio friendly, she dont need to prove anytihing, especially when she got biggest song at the globe this year already

I feel like DWAS was the commercial, GP friendly song she gave to her label/radio/GP, while #LG7 is the experimental/I want to release whatever I want part.

• YAAAS 1

PMM
1 minute ago, Levine said:

I feel like DWAS was the commercial, GP friendly song she gave to her label/radio/GP, while #LG7 is the experimental/I want to release whatever I want part.

"we let you release Lg7 as you want but we want a hit this year from you" 
that's how DWAS was made

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Levine
50 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Weird that Gaga hasn't mentioned anything about this yet. Like does she know it's even happening?

Bobby liked the LGN's post on IG about this

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
30 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

Found this on Reddit! I’m worried. :

Lady Gaga - Disease out October 25

941 upvotes • 156 comments

I'm not going to disclose any information apart from my personal opinion but I have a cousin who works for a radio station here in Australia (where we get albums a day earlier, yes you're jealous) and they were sent the promotional snippet last night for it which he couldn't send to me for legal reasons but I was able to hear it this morning. It's very dirty and industrial with a nine inch nails flare to it, but it's definitely not her strongest chorus. I think if you're someone who enjoys born this way as an album this is definitely up your alley and l'll give her credit for being able to respond to her fan's demand for more of that material especially after Bloody Mary/heavy metal lover had a bit of a resurgence.

Interested in hearing the full song when it drops but for now, I was kinda underwhelmed :/ I can't picture the getting all over it but it's a treat for t. little monsters and I'm happy with that.

I just LOOOOOVE worried monsters… like, this fan base is 50/50 crazy „worried“ and dramatic for no good reason and on the other hand just happy to be alive and vibing. That being said, BTW as a whole might be my least favorite albums of hers but I loved every snippet of hers this far and am confident in her decision making to deliver :kiss:

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Bobby liked the LGN's post on IG about this

She’s probably sleeping.. right? Also there’s more hype building up by just putting it out there, let the LMs and GP run wild and then bring it home 12 hrs or so later by making an official announcement through her channels. 

• Like 3

phillipaf

There is a supposed snippet on a site - i forgot the name tho... debris? Not sure about it though. Sounds good to me but could very well be AI

Edited by phillipaf

Chromanne

Many songs from BTW do have an experimental sound that doesn't quickly resonate with everyone in the initial listen. But still, it is easily one of her best works considering how it stood through the time. The upcoming single can be pushing boundaries I fear. :cheeky:

Edited by Chromanne
  • Like 3

Juanlittlem

I dont think we can judge the song by just the lyrics tho. Imagine getting 

"I wish I could be strong

Without somebody there

I, I wish that I could dance

On a single prayer

I wish I could be strong

Without the Scheiße yeah"

This sound awful if you read it but once you get it in the song is a masterpiece. Let's hear it before panicking.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

UWontUseMyMind

The way there were no leaks of the lead and I genuinely do not know what to expect is so thrilling :traumatica:this is probably going to be my personal highlight of this awful year ngl :traumatica:

Cpeer

That’s obviously a lie lol 

we literally have NO LEAKS this era and you believe she would send 5 days early a snippet across the world to some radio station? 

best case they would send it a day early but not almost a week 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I dont think we can judge the song by just the lyrics tho. Imagine getting 

"I wish I could be strong

Without somebody there

I, I wish that I could dance

On a single prayer

I wish I could be strong

Without the Scheiße yeah"

This sound awful if you read it but once you get it in the song is a masterpiece. Let's hear it before panicking.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Heavy metal lover

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Heavy metal lover

:selena:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • LMAO 5