news

Gaga announces LG7 1st single coming this OCTOBER!

Lampost

Featured Posts

GoldenPonyboy

The way I saw the post but didnt read it and only realised when i came on here :derpga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Massive Monster

This bitch !

Omg what an iconic way to announce it I can't :giveup::nooo:

Kind regards

jacs vs looser

For the love of everything that is scared, f*ing finally!! And the timing is great, allowing DWAS to grow and continue having its moment. I low-key feel like they haven't posted the specific October date because they'll be looking the perfect moment to release and I'm very happy for that.

SHALLOW

WTF. How have i only seen this now, aftwr 2 hours? :huntyga:

I'm happy it's finally confirmed but i genuinely thought it was coming in September. I really needed a boost for these weeks. 

Does this mean insiders are full of scheisse? Or maybe she really had to change plans last minute?

Edited by SHALLOW

LIKELADYAGAGA

I saw this post, liked it, and scrolled past not reading all of it. Then I come here and FREAK OUT. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay
56 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Lets hope it is still able to smash before all the Christmass songs are rising

LG7 IS Christmas

Argentum

i gasped

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

ryansamonster

Saw this on twitter a second ago and thought it was fake! Oh my Gaga yasss mama it’s time!!!! :tony:

jshoz

Let's not forget about that TikTok she posted about releasing all of her new music at once...

I could totally see her trolling by hyping up October as just the release date of the lead single then being like lol I'm actually releasing the FULL ALBUM :giveup:

bpmMonkey
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

WTF. How have i only seen this now, aftwr 2 hours? :huntyga:

I'm happy it's finally confirmed but i genuinely thought it was coming in September. I really needed a boost for these weeks. 

Does this mean insiders are full of scheisse? Or maybe she really had to change plans last minute?

I truly believe the „changing plans last minute“ thing is a myth. Unless there’s a global pandemic with factories and offices closing down, there’s no real reason to postpone signed contracts and deals and obligations for random reasons. A music release is not just Gaga sitting alone in the dark at her living room PC, I think even she has to follow a certain plan that has been agreed on beforehand. Anywayyyyy it’s coming 🖤🖤🖤🎃

• Like 1

JGD

HOW DID I MISS THIS? I SKIMMED THROUGH IT AND THOUGHT “oh it’s just the itinerary for Venice” and scrolled down :enigma:

• YAAAS 1

• Jase pinned, featured and unpinned this topic