Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Reality
Just now, Mr Oak said:

Well, let's just say I won't stay up for its premiere :ororomunroe:

So you listened to the song early and you have no taste?

Thanks Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jk, I'll circle back to this when I hear it tonight :fatcat:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Well, how was it? :trollga:

It sounds super good imo, this could do wonders

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 1

Noir

why he kinda overpowering her on this duet tho...

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, Noir said:

You can clearly hear her voice more than his, what are y'all talking about:icega:

• Thanks 6

lilboyblue
Just now, Noir said:

I might be going deaf because I heard Gaga more than Bruno. Granted I listened on my phone's speaker. 

THIS SOUNDS LOVELY. I teared almost instantly and the lyrics resonate. Like, I feel like we haven't had a single as radio friendly as this in a long time. It's got potential so I hope their labels play this right.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

eunino

Gosh its just a 15 seconds snippet, calm down guys. We are getting the full song in a few hours.

I loved the snippet actually. I can hear pretty much both of them. This kinda made me more excited for the full song :lolly:

Edited by eunino

Xardas
15 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

and bruno's vocals are overshadowing Gaga's thru like 90% of it until the very end.

I listen to that in a bus on my way home from my phone and the only vocal I can hear is Gaga

IG: @bartoszprazuch

ceminay
5 minutes ago, Noir said:

I think in that part it’s either only him or mostly him singing. They could be taking turns singing the chorus. I can’t really hear Gaga’s voice unless it’s deep in the background.

lilboyblue

It almost sounds like peak AC P!nk / Kelly Clarkson. 😭 That pop rock sound with an R&B edge.

• Like 1

lilboyblue

Question about sales. Will my purchase count if I buy from the US store with a forwarding service address?

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Question about sales. Will my purchase count if I buy from the US store with a forwarding service address?

You mean like it being delivered to the US first and then to your country? I think it does lol, I remember people putting ramdon US addresses when buying digital copies of ROM

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

lilboyblue
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

You mean like it being delivered to the US first and then to your country? I think it does lol, I remember people putting ramdon US addresses when buying digital copies of ROM

Oh we can do that too for iTunes?

I meant for physicals though. Cos I would want one anyway, and might as well buy it from the US store. I'll be using a service that lets you buy online from US stores, to be delivered to a US address, then shipped abroad to me.

ajmsamuel
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Her caption  "WHILE YOU WAIT TILL LG7…“DIE WITH A SMILE” a duet with @brunomars ❤️‍🔥
Song and video tonight at 9pm PT"

For me this is an indicator that lg7 is not that far away. Even if is far 2025 i think would be max febrero 2025

kindest regards
  • Like 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase unpinned this topic