💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Finneas defends Billie Eilish against predator accusations

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Morphine Prince changed the title to Finneas defends Billie Eilish against predator accusations
alsemanche

This has got to be the dumbest 'accusation' I've ever read :ladyhaha: Not to mention the biphobia of it all. These people need to get off the internet asap

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

And when the vigilant gays push FINNEAS too hard and he starts slingin the F-slur around to shut y'all up, then what? Lol he's so sick of the fans. I get it

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

weed

I mean I was like omg at the lyrics but it's clearly consensual and that's the vibe they wanted.. Billie can lust 

Cello

He needn’t give any attention to these pathetic fools who are grasping at straws to start an argument online 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 2

doja scat

if charli wasn’t comfortable she would’ve told billie…given the nature of the song and billie’s overall vibe, it doesn’t seem ‘predatory’ at all?? it’s more tongue in cheek and flirtatious if anything.

also they literally say “can you guess if we’re serious about this song” at the end chile :billie:

Edited by doja scat
don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Can we just have one nice thing without people finding a way to tear it apart?

*insert ‘Kim there are people dying’ video*

1 minute ago, moonsago said:

take words like queerbaiting away from people plzzzz

Especially in this instance where Billie clearly likes girls and there is zero queerbaiting happening. I’d literally rather people said they were homophobic and have a hard time listening to the song. 

Elohim

Lmao “predatory”, she’s literally is a feature on her track, she knew the lyrics and decided to keep them on the track, the whole track is humorous and fun to begin with. 

if it was some kind of rnb duet where the male singer would hit on the female singer everyone would go “ohh it’s so hot, the tension”

this is what stupid ass cancel culture looks like, plain stupudity.

• Thanks 1

Decodekid

so if she's not queer she's queer baiting, and when she's come out as queer she's queer baiting? :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

What is it with the internet accusing queer women like Billie Eilish, Madison Beer, and even Lady Gaga at some points of queer bating? 

• Like 1