💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Johnny Depp as the moon person at the VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Cant believe most people believe Amber Heard, just like most people voted Trump I guess 

You don’t have to believe Amber specifically. Just check every other allegation against this piece of **** human being. Also he WAS found guilty in the UK, the US trial didn’t canonize him. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
9 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

The british supreme courts seems to disagree with you. :shrug:

I'll stick with a decision made by a panel of judges who are educated on DARVO tactics in domestic abuse rather than a jury influenced by social media propaganda.

You guys are sounding like Trump supporters lmao.

“propaganda” :ladyhaha:

15 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

the dude came to terms with what he did. He’s sober now, admitted to his wrongs, and is trying to do better. Amber tried to defame him, never ONCE admitted to her wrongs, played the victim, and ALWAYS blamed others. She abused HER OWN SISTER, her own mother was afraid of her, her own friends even proved she was lying.

Her sister denied that tho, she said they were trying to make the scene more interesting and her friends embellished her story by saying they had a physical fight

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

Her sister denied that tho, she said they were trying to make the scene more interesting and her friends embellished her story by saying they had a physical fight

She was literally protecting amber. Johnny he offered help to the sisters. Her friends had texts showing they wanted her to get away from Amber because of the abuse. It’s emotional manipulation on Amber’s part. It’s literally textbook familial abuse.

Juanlittlem

Once again a thread derailing in Johnny vs Amber

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ProfessionalClown
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

You don’t have to believe Amber specifically. Just check every other allegation against this piece of **** human being. Also he WAS found guilty in the UK, the US trial didn’t canonize him. 

If I’m not mistaken those 12 out of 14 events that “happened” were also covered in the US trial with even more evidence backing up that they were false. Photographs, recordings, literal makeup showing she faked bruises, texts from Amber herself. 

The UK trial was HIGHLY biased compared to the US one. 

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean people brought it up so :yennefer:

1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She was literally protecting amber. Johnny he offered help to the sisters. Her friends had texts showing they wanted her to get away from Amber because of the abuse. It’s emotional manipulation on Amber’s part. It’s literally textbook familial abuse.

Can you point me to that evidence pls? I can't remember seeing that

I just don't think we should say like we know for fact something happened, when the person denies it, that's all

ProfessionalClown

Aaaaannnyyways I’m outtie and not gonna reply to anymore posts on this thread js.

I guess evidence doesn’t  mean anything anymore :yennefer:

RAMROD

The way this thread goes off topic. Typical :glamourpuss:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

Aaaaannnyyways I’m outtie and not gonna reply to anymore posts on this thread js.

I guess evidence doesn’t  mean anything anymore :yennefer:

I'm literally asking you for evidence that I missed :air:

Levine

This is sad. Even if an A list unproblematic actor would have made it, but it's just sad.

I don't want to enter in the argumento between him and Amber, but retire with dignity at least (I still think he's going to be casted in some high budget movie tho).

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Cant believe most people believe Amber Heard, just like most people voted Trump I guess 

I don't support her because I believe she has her fair share to be guilty of. However, Johnny Depp is far from innocent. He is a misogynistic pig with a violent temper who keeps the company of other violent misogynists and has for his entire career. I believe Amber did some **** to him, but he did plenty of **** to her as well. Both trash, both need to disappear. He's an abuser. 

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

the same arguments again and again, i'm tired :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived